“Warmhearted Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of RK Fashions and Tailors

RK Fashions and Tailors
Ranked #3 of 68 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: RK FASHIONS and Tailors was founded in 1994..We design and create clothes to your requirement. Quality and customer satisfaction is our main priority.Our only shop now is centrally located in Patong beach to provide more efficient and personal care to our clients, We understand and speak 6 languages. Should you find it difficult to reach us call for free pick up service anywhere in Phuket area.We will look forward to see you here at our newly renovated place and give us a chance to prove our word.
Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Warmhearted Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

These two warmhearted people and there crew deliver an outstanding service.
I visited them the first time in their shop back in 2006. And I have been there several times after. The last time where yesterday when they came to Denmark on there yearly European trip.
I use suits for my job every day, and there has never been a problem with the quality. Almost the opposite. The first suite bought back in 2006 is still looking very fine, but I shouldn’t after 6 years of use 
Most of my shirts are now from Raj & Reena. And it’s a far better quality then I can buy in the shops. So my warmest recommendations if you need solid tailor-made clothes 

Visited May 2013
4 Thank jacob L

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
Phuket, Thailand
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Good tailor with quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

I been with RK Fashion many times, both for designing private cloths and for doing clothes for the crew onboard my boat. Everything came out perfect!

The quality on all clothes is great and even now few years done the line the crew have the same clothes/uniform onboard for their daily use, it has not been fading at all even if been in sun and sea everyday! Very happy.

I am also wedding planner in Phuket where many of the couple done some amazing dresses with RK! I only got superb feedback from all of them for the dresses they done.

I highly recommend them for their professionalism for their work and for the service minded attitude to always be around to give advice and a helping hand for ideas.

A correct choice if you want to be well taken care of when design your own or your employees clothes.

Lotta
La Moet Co Ltd - Phuket
La Moet Weddings - Phuket

Visited December 2012
5 Thank LaMoet
Oslo, Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best service, best quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

I've been visit Thailand many times.
And this is an must to visit if you are in Phuket area.

Rk Fashion is one of the top tailor stores I visit. really good quality suits and been there many times.

Visited January 2013
5 Thank Fredrik U
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“RK FASHIONS.......The Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

I was recommended to RK FASHIONS, by a friend back home. It was not difficult finding the shop as they are situated on the Beach road and a huge sign just on the street, which you cannot miss. It was nice that there was no one outside the shop to pull us in. I decided to make some suits and shirts and my girlfriend some dresses etc. We had fittings the next days and were really happy with the work even before it was finished. They made us feel really comfortable and noted down all the little details we had asked for. Especially my girlfriend she was overwhelmed as she had a bad experience somewhere else before. She is so excited that she is already preparing what to get made the next time she comes to Phuket ( which will be very soon).

We were really happy with their proffesionalism and the Great service with Good Quality. Will deinitely recommend them to all our friends back home and we will be back soon to make our Wedding clothes with RK FASHIONS.....

Thankyou RK fashions......

Visited April 2013
5 Thank Richard M
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The Tailor you need!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

Visited RK FASHIONS with my wife on our honeymoon to Phuket..My wife being a very difficult women( as most women are ) had a dress made and me a suit at the tailor shop..Till today she is talking about the great experience we had in thailand and the wonderful dress she made..Met Raj and Reena who are such genuine people, who takes every measure to see that we are satisfied with the clothes...What service and top qulaity clothes that fits like a glove..This shop is worth recommending and a must visit for tourist who is looking for tailored made clothes with a class...

Visited March 2013