“Very pleased with our purchases”

RK Fashions and Tailors
Ranked #2 of 77 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: RK FASHIONS and Tailors is the third generation in bespoke tailor business..We design and create clothes to your requirement. Quality and customer satisfaction is our main priority.Our only shop now is centrally located in Patong beach and Khaolak to provide more efficient and personal care to our clients, We understand and speak 6 languages. Should you find it difficult to reach us call for free pick up service anywhere in Phuket area.We will look forward to see you here at our newly renovated place and give us a chance to prove our word.
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We have just had 2 suits, 3 shirts and a ladies' jacket made at RK Fashions and Tailors, and we are very impressed with the quality, service and friendliness of all the staff. They were all so obliging and attentive to our requests. We are very excited with our new clothing and can't wait to wear them. We would definitely recommend these tailors, and if we return to Phuket in the future, our first stop will be to RK Fashions and Tailors for new clothing.

5  Thank Trishie04
Raj Reena K, Owner at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2013

Thank you for your nice review and it was our pleasure to have met your family..We will look forward to see you back soon..

Write a ReviewReviews (1,198)

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Excellent work and lovely support!!!
Will get there again or order online every year!!
Take your time and browse trough the shop and let you help to find the right fabric for your dress.
I love the wonderful service. Pick up from the hotel for example. And don't be shy...try the coffee :p

5  Thank Eagleone76

Thank you for your nice review and we hope to see you back here soon someday..

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We came back to Phuket and on our first day called in to Raj to pick us up..The clothes that we made their were perfect but after loosing a few kilos i needed some adjustments made..Without any hassle the alteration was done with some shirts that i ordered ..All in a friendly and time saving period.The clothes were delivered to the hotel with no cost for the alterations whatsoever.

A tip to all visiting RK Fashions in Patong beach, do check with Reena or Raj and you will understand the difference with other tailor shops..

5  Thank Richard m
Raj Reena K, Owner at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2013

Thank you Richard for our nice review, we hope to see you back here again..

Reviewed January 17, 2013

I first tried RK back around 2006 when we were recommended by the manager of the Banthai resort. As many of us know by now, there is a tailor every couple of steps in Patong. Many of them employ the hard sell tactic but you will find none of that here. Their shop is tucked away at the end of a lane & have no one standing outside trying to lure you in.

I made a suit while my gf then made some business shirts. The results were good that I ended making my wedding suit there the following year. Needless to say but I have been back a few times since always to satisfied results.
Just about a week ago, I returned to Phuket & decided I was going to make another suit & a dinner jacket. Having done some research on the net, I wasn't going to be an easy customer to please. I had my suit fitted twice & making sure I got it down to a "T". Everytime I made my alteration request, it was carried out as per my instructions. There was no grumbling or muttering whatsoever.
In the end, I ended up making 1 suit, 1 dinner jacket & 3 shirts. All in all, I am a truly satisfied customer. Raj, Reena & I believe Mohan who I come to know over the years make you feel welcome & relaxed. Now thats what I like, building a bond with your tailor. You guys Rock! Keep it up.

4  Thank flyguye
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Having read the reviews about all the tailor shops in Phuket,we ended up at RK fashions in patong beach..why this shop? well first of all the kindness that they show, giving you time to check out what you want with a smile and a nice beer..We returned the next day and was greeted well and decided to buy all the clothes here..the price is correct and the quality great..With a few alterations where needed everything was done to perfection..I am back home and have tried all the clothes made there and am very very pleased with my choice.. i get a lot of compliments from my colleagues and have recommended them to the shop..Also we just got a mail checking with us if everything was alright and that they will visit us in the future.

A great service after job done and this is what we say a serious and the best tailor in Phuket!

6  Thank david a