“Excellent tailor” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of RK Fashions and Tailors

RK Fashions and Tailors
Ranked #3 of 68 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: RK FASHIONS and Tailors was founded in 1994..We design and create clothes to your requirement. Quality and customer satisfaction is our main priority.Our only shop now is centrally located in Patong beach to provide more efficient and personal care to our clients, We understand and speak 6 languages. Should you find it difficult to reach us call for free pick up service anywhere in Phuket area.We will look forward to see you here at our newly renovated place and give us a chance to prove our word.
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent tailor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

We came to RK in October 2012 and found them extremely helpful,not pushy and using good quality materials and quality finishings.The price was able to be negotiated as we got trousers and workshirts for myself and our adult children back home .I had two fittings for trousers and the RK Tailors were able to copy and produce good quality trousers and workshirts for our adult children.We would definitely recommend RK Fashions Patong and would definitely go there again. Paul and Robyn

Visited October 2012
6 Thank robynp56
Raj Reena K, Owner at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this review, December 27, 2012
Thank you for the nice review and we do hope to see you again..

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
Singapore, null, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great clothes for Great Prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

My family and I had heard of this place through a great friend of mine, and my mother was so impressed she decided to make an appointment. The cars were on time and the ride was smoother than you could possibly imagine. The people in the shop were really cheerful and helpful, and made the whole experience a hundred time s more thrilling :) the fittings were great and efficiently done, and the clothes turned out exquisite! Te stitching was fabulous, and so were the prices!
I definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants quality clothing for affordable prices! (:

Visited June 2012
5 Thank AnnaKusum
Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Very nice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

I stopped by somewhere around October and ordered some three dresses and work shirts made. Very satisfied with the quality of all of them, and not only with that, as the atmosphere created by friendly service staff and the tailor himself was lovely and rather relaxed. Definitely stopping by on my next visit as well - can't pass up affordability, good workmanship on service so easily!

Visited October 2012
5 Thank hamsterfanatic
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“'Fit' for a king and a queen!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

RK Tailors sits on Taweewong on the streets of Phuket and this shop lures you in.

I went with a couple of my friends to Phuket and loved the idea of getting a custom made suit, this was the perfect option'

The staff was friendly and they took accurate measurements to ENSURE that this suit would look good on me. They recommended colours that suited my size and skin tone and also the design.

I came back a few days later and boy were they right. I wore the suit and I felt different. The finish was incredible and I felt handsome and sexy ;)

An amazing store :)

5 Thank Sam_bam_lam
Raj R, Owner at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this review, December 25, 2012
Thank you for your nice review..we hope to see you back in Phuket someday..
new york
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“excellent suits and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Being on a business trip to Bangkok i decided to make a small stop in Phuket..After reading all the good reviews about RK Fashions me and my wife made an appointment for a pick up as we were staying near the airport..The man was on time and the the visit to the shop that took 40 minutes was a nice ride with a lot of information..The measurements was done in a good time and after the first fitting we were dropped back to the hotel with no hassel..Our suits were delivered on the day we were leaving and all fitted like a glove..Perfectly tailored in a short while and the quality was great! being a very satisfied customer we will surely recommend RK Tailors to our friends and those coming to phuket..GREAT JOB!

Visited December 2012
4 Thank mike c
Raj R, Manager at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Thank you Mike for the nice review..hope your trip was successful in Bangkok