“An experience to remember.....”

RK Fashions and Tailors
Ranked #3 of 75 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: RK FASHIONS and Tailors was founded in 1994..We design and create clothes to your requirement. Quality and customer satisfaction is our main priority.Our only shop now is centrally located in Patong beach to provide more efficient and personal care to our clients, We understand and speak 6 languages. Should you find it difficult to reach us call for free pick up service anywhere in Phuket area.We will look forward to see you here at our newly renovated place and give us a chance to prove our word.
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Pros - friendly and Knowledgeable staff. Highly professional.
Cons - Sometimes the shop gets real busy and you might have to wait for few minutes for your fitting. But you won't be bored as the staff will keep you engaged while you wait.

Me and My partner visited phuket on 8th November 2012. we inquired in few tailoring shops along the streets of Patong before visiting RK fashions. RK Fashions are a part different from others, Kumar greeted us with warm smile and never pushed us into buying anything. I wanted to make a suit for myself and one for my partner. Reena was very helpful in helping my partner to choose the right material for her suit while kumar was assisting me with mine. My partner was impressed by Reena's knowledge on materials and fit to flatter styles she ended up ordering a dress too from their albums. We had three fittings for our suits and dress all within three days. Raj and other staffs kept us occupied with stories of phuket and its people when we were waiting for our fittings. My partner wanted few more changes to her dress on the final moments and without hesitation they managed to re do it and delivered it in my hotel even before we reached there. My partner was flattered with compliments on the dress and totally impressed. And My suits were perfectly stitched and Kumar took some liberty in suggesting changes to My trousers and the fit turned out to be wonderful (even i am getting lots of compliments whenever I wore the suit). I would love to make few more suits with them whenever I visit phuket again or if Raj and Reena visits Melbourne.

On a final note, If you are looking for a tailor made suit in Phuket with good quality material and a reasonable price don't forget to visit RK Fashions - VJ and Mono.

6  Thank VJ_OZ
There are newer reviews for RK Fashions and Tailors

Reviewed November 22, 2012

I bought 4 suits at RK Fashions, staff is very friendly and profesional. The fabrics they use are top class. Wear my suits every day and they are still in very good condition. Will definately go there again.

3  Thank Ferdinand830
Raj Reena K, Manager at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Hi Ferdinand,we are always looking forward to see our clients back for a nice holiday and to make some more clothes!! Kumar

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I recently went to Thailand to pick up a suit for a friend's wedding. I was lost on where to begin as there are so many tailoring establishments in Phuket however after visiting a few that were just disappointing. However, I was very thankful to come across RK Fashions, it was very original, the staff were not pushy and I had the freedom to wander the shop without feeling pressured to buy anything. I thought at first there would be a catch but there was no catch, the clothing was exceptional, the staff provided me with in depth advice on what I should ne selecting and the price range was perfect considering what they are providing. I ended up purchasing a suit for myself, a jacket and a few gifts for friends. I would recommend RK Fashions to anyone looking to get high quality clothing at fantastic prices. Phuket is almost visiting just for this exceptional business.

3  Thank Fionn I
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Came to Phuket in November for holidays and needed to make some clothes also. As we were staying The Belle Resort, we noticed this shop. So decided to go in and have a look. The staff were very friendly and not pushy at all. They were very patient with us. We were a couple of young guys and all needed suits. We got a very good deal for a good cashmere material and nice cotton shirts. Kumar also gave us some nice neckties with the suits and did not charge for it. We all were very very satisfied with the workmanship, quality, superb service and lastly the price.

Need suits sont think just go to RK FASHIONS......

2  Thank hannah I
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I was highly recommended to RK FASHIONS by my friends and family as they are regular clients at RK FASHIONS for the past 20 years. We got some suits made for my boyfriend and some lovely dresses made for me that were designed with Reena's help.

We were very very satisfied and really appreciate their help and the GREAT SERVICE at RK FASHIONS. Will definitely recommend my friends and family. THE BEST TAILOR......if you are in phuket and need clothes please visit RK FASHIONS .....

2  Thank kan178