“Beautiful service and great quality clothing”

RK Fashions and Tailors
Ranked #3 of 69 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: RK FASHIONS and Tailors was founded in 1994..We design and create clothes to your requirement. Quality and customer satisfaction is our main priority.Our only shop now is centrally located in Patong beach to provide more efficient and personal care to our clients, We understand and speak 6 languages. Should you find it difficult to reach us call for free pick up service anywhere in Phuket area.We will look forward to see you here at our newly renovated place and give us a chance to prove our word.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful service and great quality clothing”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I recently visited R.K Fashions whilst holidaying in Phuket with family. It was recommended to us by good friends and exceeded our expectations. We were greeted with amazingly friendly and helpful staff from the moment we walked in the door. I had brought over photos of quite difficult and normally expensive dress designs I'd found on the Internet which they tailored to my preferences and body perfectly. Overall I was more than satisfied with the beautiful quality and would be more than happy to visit again.

2 Thank hjeans

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
Johannesburg, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“As a Business person from South Africa my clients are so impressed. Honest service and no cheating in quality”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

My Clients are so impressed by my suites. This were obtained at RK Fashions who were recommended and from the outset the price was good, the advise professional and the quality excellent. The service was honest and the people highly professional. I can recommend all South African to visit here for sure where your money goes far for a real quality product.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank markg208
Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Important notice about R.K. Fashions & Tailors”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Once more in Sept. 2012 - we have managed to meet in Cph. with the owners of R.K. Fashion and Tailors for presentation of their new collections of samples and to be carefully guided by Reena (Mrs.) and Raj (the Boss) on the choice of blouses, pants, dresses and shirts and jackets.

Since 1998, we have ordered and recieved the best quality products from RK Fashion’s suvereign workrooms.
In the past 6 years Mrs. Reena & Mr. Raj have come to Cph. to meet their old and new customers' needs, as not all their costumers travel to Thailand every year.

For new customers:

At your first meeting with Mrs. Reena you may be suprised by her knowledge of colors and fabric choices as well as her extremely pleasant and friendly appearance and character - absolutely no pushing in purchase - but objective and careful guidance of an option to purchase for you as the individual customer. Ad to that she is a beauty.

Similarly, Mr. Raj has a very thorough knowledge of men’s current fashions and styles as well as samples of the newest color mixture and substances. Ad to that he’s extreme polite.

In the shops in Phuket, there are almost unlimited options of choise, and your individual preferences, for example through images, will be fulfilled.

We would highly recommend R.K. Fashions and Tailors to those who wish tailored clothing (that suits you) to Thai prices; attention to detail in all their products is probably there goal.

Jette & Jan
Copenhagen

Visited September 2012
2 Thank JCDK43
Raj R, Owner at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this review, November 4, 2012
Thank you so much for the nice review..we really hope to see you both back here again..
Wien, Österreich
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“We always come back when we need something tailored”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Over the years my husband and I have had many clothes tailored by RK Fashion - suits (jackets & trousers for him, jackets, trousers and skirts for me), shirts (standard sizes unfortunately don't fit my husband), my civil wedding dress (lovely thai silk, I felt like audrey hepburn :-), even summer dresses/skirts, shorts and an overall. We are always very satisfied with the service and can definitely recommend it!

Visited November 2011
2 Thank J_Weissmann
Budapest, Hungary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Quality, profession and service with the best deal!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was on Phuket in Patong city and I really wanted some new suits for my job and for special events as well. I was happy that I discovered through my tour operator the tailor shop from Mr. Raj and Mrs. Reena, because we got such a great and very friendly service without forcing us anything to buy, they gave enough time and very good advices to choose the best fitting models for us. They had so many different types of cloth material and colors and a good quality, all of this things convienced us to have a deal with them and we are very satisfied since then. They did a perfect job, all the suits are fitting well it was absoluthely perfect.
For all of this reasons I would recommend the RK Fashions for everybody who needs a suit, or cloth stitched on Phuket!

Visited April 2012