“Important notice about R.K. Fashions & Tailors”

RK Fashions and Tailors
Ranked #2 of 88 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: RK FASHIONS and Tailors is the third generation in bespoke tailor business..We design and create clothes to your requirement. Quality and customer satisfaction is our main priority.Our only shop now is centrally located in Patong beach and Khaolak to provide more efficient and personal care to our clients, We understand and speak 6 languages. Should you find it difficult to reach us call for free pick up service anywhere in Phuket area.We will look forward to see you here at our newly renovated place and give us a chance to prove our word.
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Once more in Sept. 2012 - we have managed to meet in Cph. with the owners of R.K. Fashion and Tailors for presentation of their new collections of samples and to be carefully guided by Reena (Mrs.) and Raj (the Boss) on the choice of blouses, pants, dresses and shirts and jackets.

Since 1998, we have ordered and recieved the best quality products from RK Fashion’s suvereign workrooms.
In the past 6 years Mrs. Reena & Mr. Raj have come to Cph. to meet their old and new customers' needs, as not all their costumers travel to Thailand every year.

For new customers:

At your first meeting with Mrs. Reena you may be suprised by her knowledge of colors and fabric choices as well as her extremely pleasant and friendly appearance and character - absolutely no pushing in purchase - but objective and careful guidance of an option to purchase for you as the individual customer. Ad to that she is a beauty.

Similarly, Mr. Raj has a very thorough knowledge of men’s current fashions and styles as well as samples of the newest color mixture and substances. Ad to that he’s extreme polite.

In the shops in Phuket, there are almost unlimited options of choise, and your individual preferences, for example through images, will be fulfilled.

We would highly recommend R.K. Fashions and Tailors to those who wish tailored clothing (that suits you) to Thai prices; attention to detail in all their products is probably there goal.

Jette & Jan
Copenhagen

2  Thank JCDK43
Raj R, Owner at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2012

Thank you so much for the nice review..we really hope to see you both back here again..

Write a ReviewReviews (1,427)
All reviews
"attention to detail"
in 18 reviews
"reasonable price"

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Over the years my husband and I have had many clothes tailored by RK Fashion - suits (jackets & trousers for him, jackets, trousers and skirts for me), shirts (standard sizes unfortunately don't fit my husband), my civil wedding dress (lovely thai silk, I felt like audrey hepburn :-), even summer dresses/skirts, shorts and an overall. We are always very satisfied with the service and can definitely recommend it!

2  Thank J_Weissmann
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was on Phuket in Patong city and I really wanted some new suits for my job and for special events as well. I was happy that I discovered through my tour operator the tailor shop from Mr. Raj and Mrs. Reena, because we got such a great and very friendly service without forcing us anything to buy, they gave enough time and very good advices to choose the best fitting models for us. They had so many different types of cloth material and colors and a good quality, all of this things convienced us to have a deal with them and we are very satisfied since then. They did a perfect job, all the suits are fitting well it was absoluthely perfect.
For all of this reasons I would recommend the RK Fashions for everybody who needs a suit, or cloth stitched on Phuket!

2  Thank AlbertHUN
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Thanks to Mr & Mrs Khanijou for their recent Trip to Melbourne Australia..... You guys have revolutionised shopping trends for Aussie Professionals... Me n my colleagues recently received our ordered business wears.. Its the best fit and right fabric as per the orders placed... Its the ultimate experience... I m sure u guys gonna fetch more business in Aussie markets... For sure v gonna recommend R.K Fashions to people around us.. Keep up the good work....Look forward to do more business with u....

1  Thank misha b
See more reviews
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We were a group of guys and came to phuket for a nice holiday and looking to make some tailor made suits, as we had heard so much about tailoring in Phuket. We were recommended by some friends to RK FASHIONS. The staff were very friendly and did not push us at all. They took note of all the small details we wanted. We had fitings for the suits, and have to say that we were very happy with their professionalism.

The suits looked GREAT when they were ready. We were very happy and will definetly recommend our friends. All i can say is if you need tailor made suits go to RK FASHIONS.

1  Thank che760