“Great to deal with”

RK Fashions and Tailors
Ranked #4 of 83 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: RK FASHIONS and Tailors is the third generation in bespoke tailor business..We design and create clothes to your requirement. Quality and customer satisfaction is our main priority.Our only shop now is centrally located in Patong beach and Khaolak to provide more efficient and personal care to our clients, We understand and speak 6 languages. Should you find it difficult to reach us call for free pick up service anywhere in Phuket area.We will look forward to see you here at our newly renovated place and give us a chance to prove our word.
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Was in Phuket for 10 days. Although I have not met the owners; their staff were great to deal. No pressure whatsoever. I have purchased 4 pants and 1suit for my 8 year old son. Great service and reasonably priced. After the fittings, it was delivered at the hotel.

1  Thank Edward F
Raj Reena K, Owner at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you for the nice review Edward and we will hope to see you on your next visit.Our staff sends you their best regards and we wish you all the best.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,337)
All reviews
"fitted perfectly"
"piece suit"
"whole process"

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Was in Phuket for 4 days and made prior arrangement with Raj to visit his shop. Picked me up from my hotel on the first day for measurement and fabric selection. On the second day, was brought in again for fitting and on fourth day they delivered 1 suit, 2 pants and 2 shirts before I checked out. Great service, excellent quality and value for money. Now that they have my measurement, all my tailoring needs will be a breeze. Thank you RK Fashion, especially Raju who attended to all my needs.

1  Thank yusri_m
Raj Reena K, Owner at RK Fashions and Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2012

Thank you Yusri for the review..feel free to write whenever you need something.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

My husband and I had the opportunity of meeting Raj and Reena of RK Fashions recently in Melbourne. Not only were they friendly and excellent company, but their professionalism and accuracy in measurements is second to none.

I ordered a wool coat, spa uniforms and a suit. My husband 3 suits, 2 jackets and 5 shirts. All arrived exactly at the expected time and were presented beautifully, all wrapped in plastic and boxed securely.

We are so thrilled with our purchases, can't wait to got to Thailand, next year and have more items made, but to spend time with Raj and Reena.

No need to go anywhere else for individually styled clothes, RK Fashions has everything you need.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I have had over 12 suits made by Raj and his team over the past 6 years. The quality and fit of all his products are excellent, I even have 2 suits in great condition from 6 years ago. I have recommended RK to a number of friends and they now use RK fashions for all their tailoring. Finally, ordering remotely from Australia and having products delivered has never been an issue.
Top company, top product and Raj is a great guy.

2  Thank michael b
See more reviews
Reviewed September 24, 2012

All the team is so kind and nice. Warmth greeting and great caring for the customers

What about the job? I ordered 1 blue suit, 1 sport Jacket, 3 shirts... it's been really good, you can easily feel the quality. I've so good comment about my clothes.
You can also ask whatever you want, because there only goal is to satisfy their clients.

So for myself I totally satisfied and I want to thank Kumar, Raj, Reena and all the rest of the guys, thank you very much. Hope to see you next time for the Trench!!!!! ; -D

ps: i will send you a Pict next month!

David