“Had alot of fun carving up the techno dance floor”
Review of Tai Pan Disco

Tai Pan Disco
Ranked #20 of 66 Nightlife in Patong
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This place was pretty fun, I went with a few girls and their partners that we had met. They have a massive dance floor with the strobe lights with dance instructors on the stage that you have to copy, if you get their silly dance moves wrong you get pointed out. We had heaps of fun here definately worth going here if you are having a night out on Bangla Road!

1  Thank TasmaniaJane

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Tai Pan was my favourite place to party out of several reasons.
1) Best club music
2) fans that kept the smoke at a minimum
3) really sweet and sexy girls
4) loads of happy people looking to party
5) great staff
I was entering Tai Pan out of curiosity and had no expectations, but right from the start I knew I found my kind of place, they have live shows with sing and dancing in a fairly high quality and it lifts the crowd and carries them towards the night when the club music starts, the atmosphere is great and I did never see any fights or angry people only happy people wanting to party, so definitely go visit.

1  Thank TegnerM
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Im afraid that if this is the no 1 nightspot in patong, i am sadly dissapointed
arrived at 10pm, no one there but i bought a whisky straight JWalker black
mmmmm 250 bht!!!!!! not cheap!!!
i left after one drink and came back abt 1pm, its packed with working girls and blokes
hanging drunkenly on mmmmm dancing is not happening here
its just another overpriced thai bar with bar girls
no class, plenty of raw sleeze and i did not see one white western women.
By the way, i love to dance and i did try but the bar girls just thought i wanted to get laid

2  Thank philk51
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Great music, good service, good drinks. Got two tickets each when arriving for free shots, when we used them up the vaitor just gave us more of them. Loved it!

1  Thank Christiiin
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I have been travelling to Thailand every year since 2009 and as since me and my friends travel in a rather lager group (around 15 - 17 people) we have come to believe that if NOT the best to spend your time at night then the next best place .. meaning normally but the mid of the night all our friends have enjoyed and partied at different clubs/disco's and when its time to come together .... It has got to be TAI PAN DISCO.... in these 3 years I've never felt a threat of any sort here.... infact a Disco which makes you feel the most at home :) Do visit.

3  Thank ksameer