“you must have a good check out same like check in not for long stay”

Pimnara Boutique Hotel
Ranked #92 of 331 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

first arrival to the room it was nice - I had such pink room with roses like on the picture nice design but no place to sit or put the bags on- Windows can't be open- they will let you sign a paper that you will pay a fine of 5000 BHT if you smoke in room - no Durian also you have not to bring in room- hotel corridor smells nice but nit carpeted I saw a review of people telling its under construction sine 2 years wondering " still !!! " - bed in the middle of the room - very dangerous to have the electrical plugs less than 2 cm behind your head this is really bad - the worst tv channels ever only few with no clear picture not even one music channel - this is not happen in just steps nearby 2stars or 3 stars hotel- cables behind tv is just left to hang with no intention to organize it even by 1Bht clips- very nice bathroom but stingy on shower gel- not allow you to late check out after 1pm and they will be strict about it otherwise you have to pay 200 bht each exta hour until 5 pm otherwise there will be more calculation - I offer to stay more extra 3 night if they will allow me for late check out but they didn't like - breakfast is baaaaaaad it's not even in same hotel but nearby resturant with only not more than one or items to choose from - better to eat a kebab sandwich in nearby shop - I eat their breakfast once and didn't go for their breakfast the next 2days - for my point of view they must finish their construction first - fix their tv channels- remove the electrocution plugs from behind the head one table at least for the bags -and make the windows open not to close it by a steel bars and lock makes u feel in jail- they will answer back for the cleanses and security reasons I will answer back fresh air and more nice way to lock it is more comfortable to the visitors- it's comfortable for short stay only but they must be more fixable if you offer to stay a whole week or more few hours extra will make you come back again- more point the worst card system ever you have to 're program it at least twice a day "CCOMING UP AND DOWN JUST TO FIX THE CARD IS IRRITATING MUCH " especially if you are in a hurry - not more than one or 2 days stay max - again they should consider more offers if you gonna stay one week or request for it - at the end during check out accused by taking 2 towels from the room with you is not funny thing if it is housekeeping mistake they didn't put from the previous day is not ok- when I check out to other hotel I check all my bags again asked my wife and she told me they didn't put in the room previous day -Had to go back and told them to clear my side - my bags already loaded if I want towels I would take the one nicer from the previous 2 real resorts I stayed in before- my bags already loaded with shopping items-ants in the room near the sink even its small ants not funny thing - I like the location in the middle of the mall just do shopping go back and put in the room - it's experience and I tried it once - hotel can be improved - I still love phuket and Thailand

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank sammohi

Reviewed September 16, 2012

The location is superb!! Just 3 mins walking distance to shopping centre and famous Bangla road!! By staying there , u can save money for taxi!! The hotel service is not bad , but it's not excellent! Toiletary is only upon request! Breakfast is bad!Overall I enjoy stay there as I can do shopping after I come back from my day tour!

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Pwint
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Stayed for 3 nights 4 day. The bathroom was huge and shawer was great. Free use of iPad in the lobby was great the hotel room very clean, modern and pretty. The staff very friendly and helpful. Free breakfast is in a restaurant opposite. We definitely stay here again during next visit and definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Wong E
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We stayed at Pimnara Boutique Hotel from the 16th until the 28th of January 2012. It was our first trip with my fiance and we had an incredible time there. As soon as we arrived the receptionist showed us our room, which she upgraded from the standard we had booked to the superior with no extra charge. My fiance didn't like the color of the room she took us, dark pink, and he asked her to shows another. She toured us in three different rooms and finally he chose the one with the dolls, pretty creepy in my opinion but I was too tired to argue. The room was squeaky clean and pretty large. It had a giant plasma tv, which only played Russian and Thai channels - I don't like tv anyway, and bottled water every day. It wasn't noisy at all, it was cleaned thoroughly every day and in my opinion it was just perfect. The breakfast, not so much.
The hotel stuff was very accommodating and always smiley. The hotel's location couldn't be better. It is inside Junceylon shopping center and only 50meters from Bagla road. The only negative of the hotel being inside the shopping center was that at night Junceylon closes and all the entrances were blocked by large metal signs. There was only one entrance you could use at night and was signed as 50m from the hotel. In reality was over 500m and you had to walk around and behind Junceylon, where the garbage was loaded on big tracks, pretty scarey road to be taken at 2 past midnight. Anyway, we never used that road again and on the following day we decided to jump over the metal signs. One of the security guards caught us and forbidden it but when we told him where we stayed, he removed the signs and let us in and ever since we used that way. After a while the security guards recognized us and had the way unblocked seconds before we get there.
I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tsambika X
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We stayed here from the 17th to the 27th and most of the hotel was closed off for refurbishment's. The room we stayed at (room 54 a Superior Room) have a strange rotten egg smell to it. The smell went away after the a/c was turned on but the smell centralized in the shower stalls drainage. After a while it did go away. The staff was very nice and accommodating. Things to point out are a Superior room is more like a standard meaning superior is the standard and a standard is a garbage room. A room with a bathtub for these types of rooms wont have windows but the ones with the shower stall will since its more separated by walls. On a plus note all the rooms are different. Ours was white with interesting paintings. Others were pink, blue or yellow with other types of decorations. But over all the stay was average. There is also no pool and the drop off location for the hotel is a little hidden.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I was expecting a good location hotel and nice room to stay. Pimnara could deliver both but the view from the room. The location is right at the Junceylon Shopping Center at Patong beach. The room is on upper floor from the shop house. Therefore the room would be only on the second floor which is too low in my opinion for the boutique decoration. I do stay at the room facing the street and the bathtub is right at the window. Well, if the view is nice hill or the garden I would consider using the tub. But I don't want to taking bath as a show for the people on the street. Yes, they have the curtain but why would I do that?

For me and friend, only the view that drop the rating of the hotel. The staffs are very friendly and taking good care of us. The room is nice decorated. It's boutique hotel, in which every room are decorated in difference style.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Parinya S
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I stayed here for two nights at Oct, 2011. Excellent location within Jungceylon, small but clean room. The room is not insulated against noise, I can hear the voice from my neighbors and noise from Jungceylon clearly. Actually the hotel is under construction at that time and lack of many amenities. Will I choose it again next time? No, I would like try some other quieter resorts.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple