Lowest prices for your stay
$49
Free cancellation until 10/26/21
ZenHotels.com
Travelocity$49
Orbitz.com$49
All reviews jungceylon shopping baht cash deposit patong beach great location and staff banzaan fresh market min walk bangla street indian food night life air conditioner bathtub mtrs juncelyon sofa pros cons
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We stayed at Pimnara Boutique Hotel from the 16th until the 28th of January 2012. It was our first trip with my fiance and we had an incredible time there. As soon as we arrived the receptionist showed us our room, which she upgraded from the standard we had booked to the superior with no extra charge. My fiance didn't like the color of the room she took us, dark pink, and he asked her to shows another. She toured us in three different rooms and finally he chose the one with the dolls, pretty creepy in my opinion but I was too tired to argue. The room was squeaky clean and pretty large. It had a giant plasma tv, which only played Russian and Thai channels - I don't like tv anyway, and bottled water every day. It wasn't noisy at all, it was cleaned thoroughly every day and in my opinion it was just perfect. The breakfast, not so much.
The hotel stuff was very accommodating and always smiley. The hotel's location couldn't be better. It is inside Junceylon shopping center and only 50meters from Bagla road. The only negative of the hotel being inside the shopping center was that at night Junceylon closes and all the entrances were blocked by large metal signs. There was only one entrance you could use at night and was signed as 50m from the hotel. In reality was over 500m and you had to walk around and behind Junceylon, where the garbage was loaded on big tracks, pretty scarey road to be taken at 2 past midnight. Anyway, we never used that road again and on the following day we decided to jump over the metal signs. One of the security guards caught us and forbidden it but when we told him where we stayed, he removed the signs and let us in and ever since we used that way. After a while the security guards recognized us and had the way unblocked seconds before we get there.
I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: January 2012
2  Thank Tsambika X
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We stayed here from the 17th to the 27th and most of the hotel was closed off for refurbishment's. The room we stayed at (room 54 a Superior Room) have a strange rotten egg smell to it. The smell went away after the a/c was turned on but the smell centralized in the shower stalls drainage. After a while it did go away. The staff was very nice and accommodating. Things to point out are a Superior room is more like a standard meaning superior is the standard and a standard is a garbage room. A room with a bathtub for these types of rooms wont have windows but the ones with the shower stall will since its more separated by walls. On a plus note all the rooms are different. Ours was white with interesting paintings. Others were pink, blue or yellow with other types of decorations. But over all the stay was average. There is also no pool and the drop off location for the hotel is a little hidden.

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed June 6, 2012

I was expecting a good location hotel and nice room to stay. Pimnara could deliver both but the view from the room. The location is right at the Junceylon Shopping Center at Patong beach. The room is on upper floor from the shop house. Therefore the room would be only on the second floor which is too low in my opinion for the boutique decoration. I do stay at the room facing the street and the bathtub is right at the window. Well, if the view is nice hill or the garden I would consider using the tub. But I don't want to taking bath as a show for the people on the street. Yes, they have the curtain but why would I do that?

For me and friend, only the view that drop the rating of the hotel. The staffs are very friendly and taking good care of us. The room is nice decorated. It's boutique hotel, in which every room are decorated in difference style.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank psomrang
Reviewed May 19, 2012

I stayed here for two nights at Oct, 2011. Excellent location within Jungceylon, small but clean room. The room is not insulated against noise, I can hear the voice from my neighbors and noise from Jungceylon clearly. Actually the hotel is under construction at that time and lack of many amenities. Will I choose it again next time? No, I would like try some other quieter resorts.

Date of stay: October 2011
Reviewed May 3, 2012 via mobile

Over a period of a year and a half I've visited this hotel 3 times.We kept returning due to great Internet discounts and the hotels location.
I've previously held back writing a review due to the fact that it was brand new,and you'll always have teething problems.

The great thing about this hotel is it's originality and location. Each room is individual and brilliantly designed. The location is smack in the middle of the junceylon mall, and still a quiet nights sleep is gained.

However, the great location does sacrifice alot of facilities you'd expect to get for the price you have to pay. No pool etc. The Internet here is very unreliable and the tv channels are limited to Chinese and Russian.

These might seem a little petty, but this is a hotel marketing itself as extreme high end quality with a price to match.
Finally the breakfast was the last straw.The Menu looked great, but asking the waiter where the hollandaise sauce was on the eggs hollandaise, and the fact that all our meals were stone cold just left me very frustrated. The restaurant staff looking at me as if i was raving mad didnt help either.The language barrier is awfully high at this hotel and restaurant,apart from the two girls. Although very polite, do seem powerless to do anything.
So after my third visit, will I return?
No. Thats enough for me.