“Good position”

Terrazzo Ristorante Bar
Ranked #28 of 565 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Totland, United Kingdom
“Good position”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Very over priced - why not walk another 100m towards Bangla Road and have the same drinks for half the price

Visited June 2014
1 Thank LawrenceSalvoni
layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear "LawrenceSalvoni"

Thank you for taking the time to share another review with us. Certainly there are many options for dining relaxing with a drink along the beach road, and while some of the smaller independent bars off the main strip will certainly be cheaper, I am confident that there are few (if indeed any) that are half the price of our Terrazzo Restaurant. However, your comment is well noted and, as part of our regular pricing reviews, we will certainly aim to remain as competitive as possible in consideration of the standard of quality and service we offer.

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Paris, France
“Worst pizza in phuket...”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

we saw good reviews so we gave it a try but the pizza is terrible...
The worst i have seen so far and it's not cheap.

Bad ingredients, bad cheese, the cheese seems to be like hamburger cheese used for pizza...

The pasta is ok though but don't go there for pizza.

The outdoor seating is nice, nice table, professional staff.

• Visited May 2014
layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear "Domthai"

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I am both disappointed and very sorry that, after having read the rest of our wonderful reviews, your experience has fallen far short of your expectations. I very much appreciate the positive feedback you have given with regards the quality of the pasta, the standard of service and the excellent location and I will personally follow up with regards the pizza with the Chef. We do hope we will see you back again at Terrazzo and I would appreciate if you can contact me in advance in order that I can ensure that you are well looked after.

Kanahooka
“Great food and best bruschetta in Patong Beach-the place to be”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

9 months after our last visit at the Holiday Inn Resort Patong Beach, the Terrazzo Bar is a nice place to eat, drink and soak up the atmosphere, as well as a view overlooking Patong Beach. Tony (the manager) and staff here at the Terrazzo Bar are always friendly, courteous and have exceptional service towards all their visitors and guests. The restaurant is also very kid friendly which is important for families on vacation here in Patong Beach. The quality and pricing of the food here is fantastic and so is their pizza and bruschetta. A very highly recommended place to visit and dine for those here in Patong Beach.

• Visited June 2014
Dear "Valmai M"

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I am really pleased to read that you have so enjoyed the food and the service at Terrazzo and that your overall experience has been so memorable! It is especially good to note that Tony and his team have taken such good care of you and I will be sure to share your comments accordingly. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

morgan@holidayinn-phuket.com
“Best food and service in Thailand”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Put simply the best food in Patong and would easily revile some of Melbourne best restaurants. Service from all the staff was second to none in particular to Tawatchai Iedchoui known to most as "chai". What a champ and a true gentlemen. Chai you really made our trip and are in our most favorable memories when we think of our holiday. We will be back and can't wait to see you soon and enjoy the food. Maybe you will be the new manager of the newly renovated restaurant when we get there next. Best regards to chai and the whole team from Mitchal towns and Jacqueline Cameron

• Visited May 2014
Dear "Mitchy17"

Thank you for sharing your feedback and I am really pleased that you have enjoyed your experience at Terrazzo. I am very happy to read that the team, and in particular my colleague Chai, have taken such care to deliver memorable service and I will be sure to share all of your comments with them. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

morgan@holidayinn-phuket.com
“Very disappointed after reading the other reviews.”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Ordered the tandori burger and lasagne, really bland flavours if any at all. Admittedly the burger isn't authentically italian but you'd get a better burger at McDonalds. The bun was pretty soggy also which was gross. My girlfriend's lasagne was very average, I've tasted better microwave meals from the supermarket.

Our melon kiss (shared between two people for 350 baht) must have only had 2 shots of vodka in it, its a big melon and we though it was a mocktail if anything.

Maybe we ordered the wrong meals, maybe it was a bad night for the restaurant (although we were the only people there).

I hate to sound so negative but eating here was an expensive mistake. (Over 1200 baht for two really poor meals and a melon juice). Would not recommend at all.

• Visited June 2014
Dear "Tripadvizerr"

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. As you can see from our overall rating and other reviews, this is highly unusual for us and I really appreciate that you have given us the opportunity to respond and to revisit what we do (normally so well!). I am genuinely sorry that your experience at Terrazzo has not lived up to your expectations and I will most certainly follow up with the manager (Tony) and the Chef (also Tony) to ensure that these issues are quickly and effectively addressed. We do hope that we will see you again at Terrazzo and I would appreciate if you can let me know in advance of your visit in order that I can meet with you and ensure that you are well looked after during your meal!