“Excellent service with delicious meals”

Terrazzo Ristorante Bar
Ranked #36 of 591 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 27, 2014

We are regular guests at the Holiday Inn and often dine at Terrazzo. The food is delicious and reasonably priced.
The wait staff are always efficient and friendly. Love the 'mare' salad and we always ask for extra prawns and lobster because they're so tasty.
Watana is a fabulous waiter who is always smiling (of course, being in the land of smiles), is friendly and does his job superbly.
We highly recommend this restaurante!!

layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Dear "GreKat"

Thank you for sharing your very kind review and for your continued loyalty, staying with the the resort so regularly! I am really pleased that the manager, Tony, and his team take such good care of you every time, and I will be sure to give special mention to Watana for his excellent service!

We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Reviewed March 26, 2014

Great food , the staff go out of their way to help in any way they can. This is my 13th visit to Patong and I always stay at the same place so this says a lot for the hotel.Having a disabled person in my family is never a problem here they know his wants and needs and are always so obliging . Would recommend this hotel to anyone ,also very family orientated.

layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear "Bobby77777"

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and for your continued loyalty over so many years! I am really delighted to read that you and your family so enjoy staying with us and that the team always take such good care. We are looking forward to seeing you all back again on visit number 14!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Had lunch here based on trip advisor rating. I found it average to be honest. My Pad Thai was only ok, the tofu tasted distinctly off and when I told the waitress I got no apology or explanation. The lasagne and kids meal were ok though. I alswasn't real happy when despite a sign saying 'buy three drinks and the third is free' this wasn't granted. It's only per person apparently not per bill. That's fine but the waitress has said it was for us all prior when I asked so i felt it should have been removed as a gesture of goodwill.
Overall, I just thought for the price this was incredibly average. I wouldnt return.

layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear "MelbourneMontymum"

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and I am sorry to read that your dining experience with us has been somewhat disappointing. I am further sorry to read that there has been some confusion over the drinks promotion and I will follow up on all of your comments with the team. Once again, I do appreciate that you have taken the time to share this feedback.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We have returned from this restaurant satisfied and thoroughly impressed. Firstly we were offered a children menu which is the first I have seen in Phuket. Kids portions were very reasonable with good prices. The baked chicken was beautiful and not too dry. I really wanted the Thai fried rice but that was on the lunch menu which closed at 6pm. Waitress was prepared to let me have kids fried rice which I accompanied with a very fresh feta salad. Nice selection of wines and beer. Definitely on our list of restaurants when we return.. Thank you for such a pleasant experience.

Dear "TM B"

Thank you for sharing your review with us and I am very pleased to read that you have so enjoyed your dining experience at Terrazzo. It is especially good to note that it is not only the menu and the beverages that you have found to be so good, but that you have received a high standard of service from the team. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Reviewed March 14, 2014

great food,,,,,,,,,,,,, #1 great friendly service we felt like we are between our family ,,,,,,,,, nice location,,,

1  Thank Kakaka65
layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear "Kakaka65"

I am really happy to read that Tony and his team deliver such a "family" atmosphere and that you continue to enjoy your dining experiences here a Terrazzo! We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

morgan@holidayinn-phuket.com

Been to Terrazzo Ristorante Bar? Share your experiences!