“Shazza”

Terrazzo Ristorante Bar
Ranked #28 of 565 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Shazza”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Excellent service and great location on the beach. Exquisite Italian food great prices. Staff member Bo Bo made our evening very special with his complimentary service beyond expectation. Recommend attending this restaurant as we will certainly be back and telling all our friends to visit

layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Dear "Sharon F"

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I am pleased that you have enjoyed all aspects of your dining experience at Terrazzo. I will certainly share your comments on the great customer service with "Bo Bo" and his manager, Tony, and we hope to see you back again soon!

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Los Angeles, California
“Good but... ”
Reviewed October 19, 2013 via mobile

I had a good dinner in this very nice restaurant. Based on the comments on TA, I was expecting maybe a better pizza. It was good but nothing special ... This is maybe just my taste.
The only comments I can make are to improve a bit this great place.
Please give a good cutting knife for the pizza. You have nice silverware but useless for a pizza. Also I had my pizza served at the same time I finished my calamari fritti. I really hate that. Why do they run both orders at the same time ? I guess a break of 10 minutes between two dishes would be ok. I made my whole dinner with the same full ashtray. That's not very good !!!
On the other hand, I want to congratulate you for your staff. All waiters are very pro and attentive to the customers. Smiles are always a plus and they do it every time they come to the table.
After all it was a good dinner.

Dear "tzara"

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and I am pleased that, overall, you have had an enjoyable dining experience with us in Terrazzo. I will most certainly share your comments with regards the wonderful service from the team with the manager, Tony, and your feedback with regards the order of service, the pizza knife and other small details are well received, thank you. We do hope to see you back again soon!

Swiss
“Max”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Terazzo is situated right on the beach road. The atmosphere is fabulous as you can experience the breeze of the ocean, the liveliness of the people and vehicles going by as well as a spectacular fireworks display each night on the beach. The food is wonderful whether your having the pasta or the wood oven pizzas. Tony...

• Visited October 2013
layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
Dear "Max S"

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am very pleased to read your comments with regards the wonderful location and excellent food. Your last line is intriguing; "Tony....." and I can only assume that our restaurant manager has made a lasting impression of some sort! I will be sure to share your very positive comments with Tony and his team and we look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Patonga, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Fantastic food. Fantastic service. Fantastic people. Was my pleasure to dine at torazzos. Excellent. Big thank you to staff tony and Nicky.

Dear "Kris K"

Thank you for your "excellent" review! Your comments on the "fantastic" food, service and people are greatly appreciated and I will be sure to share back with Tony and his team! We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Toronto, Canada
“Best spot on the Beach!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Terrazzo is situated right on the beach road. The atmosphere is fabulous as you can experience the breeze of the ocean, the liveliness of the people and vehicles going by as well as a spectacular fireworks display each night on the beach.
The food is wonderful whether your having the pasta or the wood oven pizzas. Tony the manager greets his guests throughout the day and night as he seems to always be here and truly cares about people's experience at the restaurant. He always shows he has time to chat with the guests and is very helpful with answering any questions about the island.
Your experience here will not be forgotten so give it a try.

• Visited October 2013
layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Dear "Rod H"

Thank you for taking the time to share your very kind and positive feedback with us. Your feedback with regards the quality of the food and the general ambiance is greatly appreciated and I am delighted that Tony and his team have taken such good care of you. I will be sure to share all of your comments with the team and we hope to see you back again soon!

morgan@holidayinn-phuket.com

Been to Terrazzo Ristorante Bar? Share your experiences!