“As good as ever”

Terrazzo Ristorante Bar
Ranked #45 of 655 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went for lunch and it was as good as ever. Wish we'd made it for dinner but enjoyed by everyone! Excellent value, choice and service.

layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear "waltonwanderer"

Thank you for your very kind and positive feedback on the food, service and value at Terrazzo. We hope to see you back again soon!

Holiday Inn resort Phuket

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Fantastic setting and best value for families with great food and service, ideally located, we have eaten there twice and may still go back again!

layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Dear "Stuart c"

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and I am pleased you have had such a great time at Terrazzo. I will be sure to share your feedback with the manager, Tony, and his team and we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I dined here with a couple of newly made friends and we dined in the outside terrace. The view was very nice. The service was great and the food delicious. I had been wanting to eat something other than Thai food and this hit the spot. The sea bass with eggplant was excellent. I definitely recommend this place.

layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Dear "Veronica1981"

Thank you for your very kind review and I am pleased to note that you have had such an enjoyable and memorable dining experience with us at Terrazzo. Your comments with regards the quality of the food and the friendly service are very much appreciated and I will be sure to share your review with the manager, Tony, and his team.

We look forward to seeing you back again soon at Terrazzo!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

From reading the reviews I thought I was going to be blown away - unfortunately not - I don't want to come off as one of those bitter travellers in my reviews either...

So Anti Pasto - had melon in it and everything was pre-made and tasted like something I would have got from Coles.

Mains - Penne Meatballs - taste was good but the pasta was undercooked.
Calzone - was cold.

Salad - Need to drain the water off it first before you eat it - got a free drink from the water on lettuce.

Garlic bread - over cooked and too large of a serving.

All that bad stuff got a glass of wine and a cocktail with it (gf and I went) came to $70AUD.

1  Thank Jamessigre

Dear "Jamessigre"

Thank you for atking the time to share such detailed feedback with us and I am sorry that you have had had such a disappointng experience with us in Terrazzo, although as you have mentioned in your review this is rather unusual feedback for us and normally we do offer a very high standard of quality in both food and service.

Your feedback on the individual dishes is very well received and I will personally discuss your comments with the Chef and the restaurant manager, Tony. I am a little disappointed to note that you paid in full for this meal and I wonder if you highlighted your concerns to the manager on the evening. Any additional information you can share in this regard would also be gratefully received, and you may contact me directly at any time in this regard, or if there is anything else with which I can help.

HOliday Inn Resort Phuket

Reviewed March 31, 2013

went here for our last night in patong for a nice meal on the beach. RUINED!!
I ordered ravioli which was badly under cooked which i sent back. they took it off the bill but apart from that didnt care. So we just ended up paying for my partners gnocchi, a water and pineapple for 980B!!!!!!!

DO NOT GO!!

Go down the road to the outdoor restaurant with live music BEST!

Dear "Gem Y"

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am genuinely sorry to read that you have had such an unenjoyable experience at Terrazzo and that your ravioli was so badly undercooked. While I am pleased to note that you were not charged for this dish, it is concerning that there was a lack of apparent sympathy and no additional compensation and I will discuss this further with the restaurant manager, Tony, and his team.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and please stay in touch if there is ever anything in future with which I can be of assistance.

Holiday Inn Resort Phuket

Been to Terrazzo Ristorante Bar? Share your experiences!