“You won't be disappointed”

Terrazzo Ristorante Bar
Ranked #28 of 565 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Tempe, Arizona
“You won't be disappointed”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

After reading the great reviews, I decided this was where I wanted to celebrate my birthday dinner.

First let me say that, as Americans, we have never seen a nicer Holiday Inn!

I wanted a Lemon Drop Martini cocktail. After ordering it from my waiter, the bartender appeared and instead of saying she didn't have it, she instead asked how so I make it! So I brought up a google recipe on my iPhone and she copied it and left. When she returned with it, she waited until I tried it. It was great.

We both ordered the fish fillet dinners and was very impressed how good they were.

The staff even brought a piece of cake and sang to me.

Service and price were both good.

The location is just on the beach road and you can sit and enjoy the craziness from a wonderful spot under the lights.

We will be back!

layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear "drubano"

Thank you for your very kind feedback on your recent dining experience at Terrazzo. Of course, it is always a pleasure to read that you so much enjoyed the quality of the food and beverages, but your comments on the responsiveness and positive attitiude of the staff are very much appreciated and I will be sure to share your review with the manager, Tony, and his team.

We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Holiday Inn resort Phuket

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
“Exceptional food and service!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

The service at the Holiday Inn at Patong is exceptional! The menu has a great range of food and each meal we have had has been fresh and of a high quality and standard! We travel from Kata beach to Holiday Inn at Patong just for the food. We would recommend Holiday Inn to anyone!!!!!

• Visited March 2013
layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear "Melinda C"

Thank you for your very positive feedback with regards the quality of the food and restaurants at the hotel. I will share your comments with all concerned and we hope to se you back again soon at Holiday Inn Resort Phuket!

London, United Kingdom
“lovely meal with cool ambience”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

This is the second year we have been back here and its just as good.... great service, lovely surrounds, reasonably priced and delicious food

Visited March 2013
layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear "chloeuu"

Thank you for taking the time to review Terrazzo, in addition to the wonderful feedback you have given already on your experience at Sam's. It is great to note that we are able to really "get it right" on different levels and in different areas, and I will share your feedbcak with the manager, Tony, and his team.

RoqRoq
“Lunch and Dinner”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I wish to supplement my review on the Holiday Inn and the Sam's with our appreciation on the Terrazzo. During our yearly stay (8 to 10 days) in the hotel we take practicaly everyday our lunch and occasionly our dinner in the Terrazzo. It shows evidently that we like it. The food both Italian and Thaï (Thaï only for lunch) is excellent and the service is as everywhere in this hotel profesionnal and friendly. As other reviewers we strongly recommend it.

Dear "RoqRoq"

Tahnk you for taking the time to write another review and it is wonderful to note that it is not only the main hotel that you have enjoyed so much, but also our restaurants. I will be sure to share your very kind comments on the quality of the food and the service with the manager, Tony, and his team.

Copenhagen, Denmark
“Best hotel/restaurant”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My wife and I have been staying at Holliday inn for the last 7 years in a row.
The reason we always come back, is simply that the food and staff is outstanding, especially in Terrazzo Restaurant.
We would recommend everybody to visit Holliday inn/Terrazzo Restaurant, you will feel the special atmosphere and always feel welcome.
It is like our second home, and we love it here. :)

Christina and Lars / Copenhagen-Denmark

Dear "Lars 150879"

THank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is always wonderful to receive a positive review, but especially from long time repeating guests and it is very pleasing to note that we have been able to maintain our high standards from year to year!. I will share your kind comments with regards the quality of the food and the service with the manager, Tony, and we hope to see you back again soon!

Holiday Inn Resort Phuket

Been to Terrazzo Ristorante Bar? Share your experiences!