“Disappointing end to a good evening”

Terrazzo Ristorante Bar
Ranked #26 of 550 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Poole, United Kingdom
“Disappointing end to a good evening”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have just eaten in this restaurant and had a good meal although a little more expensive than a lot of restaurants around this area but we all wanted a nice quality meal . After asking for the bill I was told our party couldn't pay with more than one credit card and then the lady waitress demanded we paid the cash before she took the card payment . This really annoyed us as some of us didn't have any cash and after I explained I was disappointed and I would not return the waitress replied good . Brilliant we had to pay a 10% service charge plus tax for such poor service NEVER AGAIN

• Visited January 2013
layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
Dear "lee_b"

Thank you for highlighting this issue and I hope you can accept my sincere apologies for this very frustrating situation. I am quite sure that this should request to pay on multiple cards should have been quickly and easily handled and I am sorry that you have had such a disappointing end to an otherwise enjoyable evening. I will personally review this with the restaurant manager, Tony, and his team and, once again, I thank you for having brought this to my attention.

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
“Great food and happy staff good spot to watch all go by”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Chicken parmigiana , prawns are awesome, staff friendly good spot to sit and watch people go by not to far a walk from the hotel and a glass of wine here is not to expensive

Visited October 2012
layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear "Clint T"

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Terrazzo. I really appreciate your comments on the quality of the food and the good value of the beverages and I will share your review with the manager, Tony, and his team .

We hope to see you back again soon at Terrazzo!

Holiday Inn resort Phuket
Adelaide, Australia
“good quality food!”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

great atmosphere.. especially watching all the action happening down the road..and they have great happy hour specials.

Visited March 2012
Dear "Drillthy"

Thank you for your great feedback and I am really pleased that you enjoy the atmosphere and Happy Hour at Terrazzo so much. We hope to see you back again soon!

Toronto, Canada
“Great pizza”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We decided to have dinner at this restaurant during our stay and it was very good. We had pasta and our daughter had the pizza. Enjoyed it very much!

Visited November 2012
Dear "Edward F"

Thank you for your very kind feedback. I will share your review with the manager, Tony, and his team and I am sure your comments will be very much appreciated! We hope to see you back again soon at Terrazzo!

Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Authentic Italian Food”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great food in an outside setting. I found the food here to be better than another p[opular Italian restauarant in the centre of Patong. More expensive but the outside setting and quality of foodf compensates this.

Visited December 2012
layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this review, January 27, 2013
Dear "Andrew C"

Thank you for your kind and constructive feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed the food and the setting of the restaurant and that overall your experience was good value for money. We hope to see you back again soon at Terrazzo.