“good quality food!”

Terrazzo Ristorante Bar
Ranked #73 of 670 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2013

great atmosphere.. especially watching all the action happening down the road..and they have great happy hour specials.

layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear "Drillthy"

Thank you for your great feedback and I am really pleased that you enjoy the atmosphere and Happy Hour at Terrazzo so much. We hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We decided to have dinner at this restaurant during our stay and it was very good. We had pasta and our daughter had the pizza. Enjoyed it very much!

Dear "Edward F"

Thank you for your very kind feedback. I will share your review with the manager, Tony, and his team and I am sure your comments will be very much appreciated! We hope to see you back again soon at Terrazzo!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great food in an outside setting. I found the food here to be better than another p[opular Italian restauarant in the centre of Patong. More expensive but the outside setting and quality of foodf compensates this.

layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2013

Dear "Andrew C"

Thank you for your kind and constructive feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed the food and the setting of the restaurant and that overall your experience was good value for money. We hope to see you back again soon at Terrazzo.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Considering this hotel was part of the Holiday Inn hotel, the prices were extremely great value, and the quality of food was excellent. Would certainly recommend!

layberry, Manager at Terrazzo Ristorante Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Dear "Scott01Cairns"

Thank you, in addition to the great review you have already given the hotel, for your very kind feedback about Terrazzo restaurant which I will share with the manager, Tony, and his team.

Once again, we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

The Holiday Inn is our ultimate favourite resort - 12 trips to Phuket - 9 stays here at the resort. I have eaten at this restaurant before and have walked away impressed. This time I was a little dissappointed. I will concede that in January it is peak season and you are dealing with clientelle that have very strong beleifs in customer service ie: seating themselves without first acknowleging front of house, this caused a bit of problems which then slowed down initial service. Intial service was really slow tonight and staff seemed to be pre occuppied.

Meals and drinks arrived within record time. Tonight I needed a plain cheese rissotto without mushrooms (she hates mushrooms) as my daughter has an allergy. They obliged, but it was just tastless. No cheese, walnuts or oil as indicated on the menu. I had to add a large amount of cheese and salt/pepper for some taste. I do not expect any restauarant to change their menu for allergy sufferes, but you need to serve measl with some form of taste. The bolognaise was okay, but the spaghetti in the carbonara was clumped together. Again salt and pepper was needed to add a bit of pizzaz to the food.

We were also seated next to four people who just coninued to smoke. I dont think they ever took a clear breath You may need to look at a clear break in the areas deemed smoking/non smoking.

Price is okay as is the type of food on offer. Serving sizes are good for an average eater.

I hate to say this but I have eaten at much better italian restaurants on this trip and when I return to Phuket in July, this will be last on my list.
Sorry you did not impress me tonight.

Dear "Kylee D"

Thank you for taking the time to share such detailed and constructive feedback with us. As you have mentioned, January is very busy time, but this should not impact on the standard and experience we deliver to our guests and I am sorry that your experience was not quite as enjoyable as your previous visits. Your comments with regards the quality and seasoning of some of the dishes are very well received, thank you, and I will personally follow up in this respect with the Chef.

I do hope, when you are back in July, that you will be able to give us another opportunity to demonstrate our normally very high standards and great food. Please stay in touch, and let me know in the meantime if there is anything with which I can help.

Holiday Inn Resort Phuket

Been to Terrazzo Ristorante Bar? Share your experiences!