“Always good”

Ranked #166 of 655 Restaurants in Patong
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Have visited here several times over several visits. The service is always friendly and attentive, the beer selection is good and the food of very good quality. If you have been away from home for a while and missing a good meat and veg then this place will do you just fine. They offer a great selection of roasts as well as Thai fare and all reasonably priced.
I also love their T shirts

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I went there for me and my wife for breakfast, I had the English one 220 Baht, it is 2 eggs, beans, two tomatoes, toast and tea, also orange juice, few slices of bacon, 3 potatoes, and a sausage.
that was fine I can say for me, the problem is that my wife ask for omelet with cheese and mushrooms, a mixed salad and a hot Latte.... she had some trouble explain the order, it seems the Thai lady there don't understand English very well...anyway after a while another lady come say that sorry we don't have Late, only coffee so she bring a normal coffee and separate the milk, when we try to explain that if you have milk and coffee you can make a Latte, she reply (sorry machine broken)...
When the omelet come, my wife had to separate the mushrooms because they where not cooked properly, they look watery steamed, the same the inside of the omelet.
the salad was OK the usual with some tomato letuce carrot and cucumber, so my wife eat only that and left the omelet half way, and she left also the coffee, when the bill come was 490, and had (fresh coffee 50 Baht).
The place is opposite soi dragon in the middle of Bangla road, and is quiet and dark.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I have eaten here many many times, simply because it is good English style food.

Roast Chicken is always a hit. Ocasionally it isn't allways perfect, the carrots are usually overcooked, and the potatoes can be a bit hit and miss. Also the beef can be tough, but othertimes really tender. Most times it is perfectly good food, and for the price it's worth the odd disappointment.

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

I have been comming here for five years this is my favourite place for everyday food, so friendly and helpful. I own a caffe and bar with my sister and we are very fussy, we come here at least 3 times a week when in Thailand. Thanks

Reviewed June 26, 2013

this restaurant is just off Bangla st just after the tiger bar area at end of side st British and aussie flag outside ,let me just say after a week of different restaurants and cuisines this was a blessing .Great traditional British menu and fantastic Thai food ,the mince beef pies are massive and very reasonable up to most other places great big meals with meat and veg and proper chips ,we ended up going last 4 days of holiday settled all our dicky tummy's .would highly recommend

2  Thank Matthew B