“Simply great” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #134 of 307 Hotels in Patong
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Simply great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

We stayed at the Saladee for three nights in the Jacuzzi Art room. It is simply amazing. The room is clean and new, the jacuzzi is fun, the staffs is friendly and the location is excellent. We are not disturbed by any loud music. But if you are looking for a hotel with a pool, then you maybe a bit dissapointed as the pool is located in another building. But for me and my wife, we had good experience simply because we got what we wanted.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Cebu
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

This was my first time in Phuket, and I wanted someplace close to the beach/nightlife etc.. but I didn’t want to be on the beach or in the middle of Bangla Rd.
I Booked at Saladee, but could and would have been just as happy with either of their other two properties (Baipho and Baithong residences) that are virtually side by side with each other on a quiet little side Soi just 5 min walk to Bangla Rd and the beach.
Small and well maintained. Excellent service, with some nice little perks like a free airport pick up on arrival and a nice breakfast service that you can get all day long.
My room was large with a big comfortable bed, large screen TV and free internet.
I’ll definitely book into any of their properties again the next time I go to Phuket.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

We were on a family holiday & in Phuket for the first time. Found the Saladee by chance on the hotel group's main website. Booked through hotel's main website & all communication was prompt & polite. They do free airport pick-up service which was handy (property is 45mins from the airport).

Because so many rooms were required, some of us were in Saladee Gallery & some were in Bai Thong Residence (sister property a few metres away). Location is a quiet side street that was a 10min walk to Patong Beach & 5min walk to Jungceylon Mall.

My husband, toddler & I stayed in the Saladee's Jacuzzi Art Room which although smallish, was very clean with new furniture & fixtures. My mum & aunt stayed in the Thai-style Suite which has the main bedroom+a little bedroom with a queen-size bed (could probably sleep 3-4 pple comfortably). Building has 5 storeys with a small lift luckily (unlike Bai Thong & Bai Pho which had steep steps to the rooms).

8 breakfast set choices provided with the liberty of opting to have it anytime between 8am-6pm (yes pm!). Pros: Clean, comfy rooms; good location; value for money; accomodating service. Cons: Rooms have no view at all, there was construction going on next door during the day & swimming pool is dismal & old (located separately across the properties).

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank suvarna
singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2011

Me and partner stayed here for 5nights at the thaistyle suite room which was the only room available; with a promo price. We were greeted with wet towels and welcome drinks by the frontdesk staff from the sister hotel, Baithong. It's a lovely boutique hotel. The room was great, spacious and we especially loved the massage room, very cozy and has a lovenest aura.

The downside is that the thaistyle suite room doesn't come with a bathtub in the bathroom. Would be great if they have it. We also realised that one of the wooden tabletop/cupboard has ants..which just pisses us off. But overall the room is cozy and clean.

The location is great, about 10-15 mins from bangla rd and beach, 5-10 mins to Jungceylon and its quite easy to find food (halal ones too) around this area. The hotel provide breakfast from morning till 6pm. They also have free WI-FI which is a plus, and provide beach towels. Service wise is good, but was quite disappointed when I realised I lost my hp at the airport and the staff told me to email them with the details; we got them to help us call the taxi driver who drove us to the airport(in case we lost it there), but they didn't respond until i mailed them again and they just told me they couldn't find my hp. They could have replied to my earlier email though :(

Overall, it was a perfect stay :)

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple