“Great food nice atmosphere”

Tiger Inn Restaurant
Ranked #225 of 550 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Melbourne
“Great food nice atmosphere”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Looked to be a happening place from the outside so we went in and had a meal, my wife had Pad Thai, best shes eaten. I hade a Duck curry in coconut sauce, again very nice. Prices not too bad, more that the average Patong restaurant but really its only 5 or 10 dollars overall. A Huge variety of foods to cater for all tastes, we went back a second time and again got a noce meal. Well worth a try

• Visited May 2014

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Oz
“Avoid”
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

I regret not checking reviews before eating here

Probably the worst meal I've had in Thailand in my 8 trips here.

This place should be embarrassed at the food it serves

Id prefer to eat from a rubbish bin and drink water from the gutter before returning here to eat

Perth, Australia
“Average”
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

The food was ok but as mentioned below very lack luster. probably the worst pad Thai of my trip. it was presented nicely but thats as far as it went. Our party of 8 were alla little disapointed with their meals for the prices they charge. Its not bad food, its just not anything to rave about and you could get tastier meals elsewhere. The atmosphere was different though and the band was good. Cocktails were also very good but I guess they are at most places really.

Visited March 2014
Mt Gambier, South Australia
“Nice atmosphere but good lack lustre”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled across this place after exploring around Bangala Rd one night. The atmosphere drew us in - nice furniture, live music, characterful decoration. Service was prompt but the Thai food a little disappointing (taste and portion sizing) for the price. We paid about 1000baht for 3 small mains plus rice and a couple of drinks. We still had a nice time and figured it was still cheaper than we would have paid at home.

Australia
“Terrible seafood”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

The food was ordinary to say the least. My husband ordered king prawns that smelt like they had been soaked in ammonia. He only ate one and as I write this review, he's in the bathroom spewing up.
I have eaten here many times over the years but this visit was the worst by far and we definitely will not be going back!