“Avoid” 1 of 5 bubbles

Tiger Inn Restaurant
Ranked #226 of 548 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Bar, Seafood, Asian, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Melbourne, Oz
“Avoid”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

I regret not checking reviews before eating here

Probably the worst meal I've had in Thailand in my 8 trips here.

This place should be embarrassed at the food it serves

Id prefer to eat from a rubbish bin and drink water from the gutter before returning here to eat

• Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Perth, Australia
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

The food was ok but as mentioned below very lack luster. probably the worst pad Thai of my trip. it was presented nicely but thats as far as it went. Our party of 8 were alla little disapointed with their meals for the prices they charge. Its not bad food, its just not anything to rave about and you could get tastier meals elsewhere. The atmosphere was different though and the band was good. Cocktails were also very good but I guess they are at most places really.

Visited March 2014
Mt Gambier, South Australia
“Nice atmosphere but good lack lustre”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

We stumbled across this place after exploring around Bangala Rd one night. The atmosphere drew us in - nice furniture, live music, characterful decoration. Service was prompt but the Thai food a little disappointing (taste and portion sizing) for the price. We paid about 1000baht for 3 small mains plus rice and a couple of drinks. We still had a nice time and figured it was still cheaper than we would have paid at home.

Australia
“Terrible seafood”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

The food was ordinary to say the least. My husband ordered king prawns that smelt like they had been soaked in ammonia. He only ate one and as I write this review, he's in the bathroom spewing up.
I have eaten here many times over the years but this visit was the worst by far and we definitely will not be going back!

Aarhus, Denmark
“Dinner at Tiger Inn Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

Very good service and attentive staff. It started when I had set myself I was immediately fabric napkin laid on me. When I got my food, they asked if it tasted good enough and it was good food. They had good service and were so cute that I would like to visit them another time.

Visited April 2014