All reviews rooftop pool rooms were very clean free wifi hotel is located minute walk
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Nice hotel to stay, very near to the beach. Nice room, nice staff, nice place, good swimming pool. You will never regret staying there. Advice from me, when you reach the airport dont take the cab from there. Go outside the airport and take the metered cab. Will cost you only 500bath.
Special thanks to Ms Takwa the Hotel Manager for the arrangements of the room.

1  Thank Josney
Reviewed February 1, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for seven nights ,that's the first mistake,on our arrival the check in was not to bad ,the young girl that showed us from the rear entrance ,that's where the taxi has to drop you off speaks no English,and very little Thai ,the room we had was a non smoking but stank of cigarette smoke ,the bed was really hard with only two pillows, the breakfast! rubbish! most mornings there would be no coffee ,no milk ,no bread when I took the coffee pot and milk jug,which I did most mornings ,the guy that cooks is siting on a stool smoking and cooking! The service at this hotel must be one of the worst that we have stayed in and it's not cheap . Please take our advise DO NOT STAY HERE

Room tip: Find another hotel
1  Thank snowy64england
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Location=wise hotel is at a good place , very near to Patong beach . There are shops and restaurants nearby .But for the hotel it is hard to find positive remarks . Staff is not serious with their work , long check-in time .... Hotel is not so clean and dusty . Even soap is not provided . Bathroom standard is low , shower drain is blocked , so for a short shower bathroom is flooded . Standards of the top floor and pool are also low . Only provides breakfast , price of breakfast is reasonable ...

Room tip: Rooms on the right side of corridor -facing to parking- are quiet at night ...
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2013

In the room next to the cleaners room. Walls paper thin. Room has balcony with a small table and broken chairs, view is a brick wall. Rooftop pool, nice view, thats where it ends. Small bar all that is in fridge is some rotting pineapple, no bar attendant anyway. Try restaurant, only opens for breakfast. Hard bed, flat pillows. Not value for money.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stayed here at the end of the year, the rooms were clean and well kept. The location was close to the beach and far enough from the centre of town, to have a good sleep. I asked for an extra pillow and was told there would be a charge.
The service was nonexistent, if I needed anything at the pool I would have to bring it with me, as there was nobody there. The breakfast service was equally as bad, it was a case of what's there is there. One staff member (I think it was the owners son) would be eating ALL the time and would only stop to take my voucher. The tables would not be cleared.
In all, I would stay again if I was to find myself in Russian filled Patong!!

Date of stay: December 2012