$334
$133
Hotels.com
Diamond Cliff Resort and Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$142
$131
Nap Patong(Patong)(Great Value!)
$75
$61
Deevana Patong Resort & Spa(Patong)(Great Value!)
$52
$273
  • Breakfast included
$504
$456
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 8, 2013

I stayed here at the end of the year, the rooms were clean and well kept. The location was close to the beach and far enough from the centre of town, to have a good sleep. I asked for an extra pillow and was told there would be a charge.
The service was nonexistent, if I needed anything at the pool I would have to bring it with me, as there was nobody there. The breakfast service was equally as bad, it was a case of what's there is there. One staff member (I think it was the owners son) would be eating ALL the time and would only stop to take my voucher. The tables would not be cleared.
In all, I would stay again if I was to find myself in Russian filled Patong!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2012

My family stayed for two weeks and found the hotel great value for money. The owners and staff were very friendly and helpful.
The pool was fantastic and hotel close to beach and shops.
A great solution if you are on a budget and want a nice place to stay.

Room Tip: One side of the hotel warmer in the afternoon because of where the sun sets.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TimSitsongpeenong
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Stayed here for two nights with my family july 11. Really cool with a pool and restaurang at the roof, but most of the hotel was just a jerry-building. We wasn't that impressed that we thought we would be. The view wasn't anything at all and the staff didn't excelled anything all either. But it wasn't any problem to sleep or eat breakfast there.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2012

7q was a great experience with great comfort.Cosy rooms,open air restaurants & swimming pool with a beach view.Helpful hotel staff.Located in near the hot spots.Compact hotel.Great view of nearby hills & beach from the hotel room.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank soumyakanjilal
Reviewed September 6, 2012

we dropped there for three nights, we booked this hotel by coincidence, cause we were 8 person and not all of them have high budgets. It was also our first time in 7Q, my husband doesn't like the room cause there's a freaky smell, you know, like wet-old-mouldy, and simple white wall, not suggest for honeymoon actually. (lucky it was not our honeymoon.)

but the swimming pool which on the roof was really impressive us, not only because of it's unlimited view to the sea, also because of it's water. we can say, it's the cleanest water compare all the rests hotels we were left (even triple expensive one), i don't know how to describe but, the rests smell disinfectant, and body feels little sticky, water in this swimming poor is purely clean.

about the location, it located just near the beach, restaurant no.9 is a recommended one. and few steps to the rest restaurants on the beachside,but long walk to carrefour. you better rent a bicycle.

overall, it's a economic hotel, suitable for people who is not too mind of the room decoration.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends