“Feels like Home!”
Review of 7Q Hotel

7Q Hotel
Ranked #270 of 415 Patong B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Me and my boyfriend had a great 5 days stay in 7Q hotel and we felt like home when we stayed there. The room's interiors are modern and comfy as well as clean. It is worth the price.Our booking does not include breakfast but we ordered from the menu and the food taste good! The front desk workers were friendly and they helped us to book trips although at the very last minute. There's 7-eleven along the street and a massage centre opposite which is cheaper than those in Bangla road that provide better service. Besides its not that far(15 mins) to walk to Bangla road (Hot spot) afterall. If you hesitate to walk, there are public transport (tuk tuk, taxi) opposite the hotel and a police box where you can wait for songtheaw (blue bus) to Phuket Town. A friendly advise, if you are coming from or going to the airport its better to take the meter taxi (yellow colour) as its cheaper than any other transport unless you are coming in a group. My boyfriend and I definitely miss the hotel and we'll go back to 7Q hotel if we ever visit Phuket. Have fun! =)

Room Tip: All rooms are the same i think =)
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ng H

Reviewed September 12, 2011

great new hotel its at the very end of the beach away from the madness of patong so if u want a cheep clean hotel this will do the job if ure only staying in phuket for a niight or two then this will do the job but if ure plannin on staying longer and going to bangla every day then its a tuk tuk ride every time u want to go any where as its a bit away from party central and there is no restaurants nearbye just a 7/11 but there is always a taxi at the street
well worth the money and rooms are kept spotless very modern tv and dvd most rooms are facing a wall but if u want to see an amazing sunset get to the rooftop pool which is perfect for it pool is spot on

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank frank1010
Reviewed September 8, 2011

This hotel is well maintained, nice and clean and perfect for our needs. Located at the end of the beach it's about a 5 minute tuk-tuk from the bright lights, breasts and ping pong balls that make Patong such a draw to tourists. I stayed with my girlfriend and 2 other couples and our stay was fine. Breakfast was good, the pool is small but perfectly formed and the satelite TV and DVD player worked fine, which was dead handy as it chucked down with rain for the majority of our stay.
On our last day we walked round the corner and found 'Nicky's Handlebar' which is a great place to eat and also to stay (if you can get a room!)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BRS_PEK_DOH
Reviewed August 22, 2011

It's a bussiness hotel.The good thing is the free internet which is not very common in Thailand .The cleaning is very average.You almost don't get anything in the bathroom.Pool is veri small on top floor with a bad view and I attached a picture of our rooms view which speaks for itself!
It's not worth the money you pay at all! Quiet far from the center of everything also.You could get better room in center for cheaper price.
They were building quiet many buildings when we were there & was very noisey.
By the way elavator stoped working all the time!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2011

This hotel is situated down the quiet end of Patong Beach. Away from the nightlife. It is a 20 min walk up to Bangla road. The hotel is just a short walk across the road from the beach, which is a nice section of Patong, not too crowded. Clear waters with fish swimming around you. The hotel staff were helpful and friendly. The room was clean and good-sized, but our balcony looked out to the building next door. No view at all. The bathroom seemed modern just like the room, however the plumbing was poor. Buffet breakfast was simple. Same spread every morning. I like the infinity pool area though, has a fantastic view of the beach.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 9, 2011

Best hotel I've been in Thailand so far on my 2 week trip

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Camhillmelb
Reviewed June 30, 2011

The service was bad.
1. A slim lady receptionist, she has bad attitude. she refused to help me to book a cab to airport. i needed her help because i was afraid that i have problem communicate with the call center staff. Her tone were bad.

Breakfast
2. There were 3 choices for our breakfast. i requested to change the baked beans for other side because i dont take baked beans, but the staff refused to change it, he said it is fixed. His attitude was bad.

House cleaning
3. When we came back from the beach, the floor was very wet, they must have done house keeping when we hang the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign at the door knob.

4. My personal towel was taken by the cleaner. I then informed the staff, they promised me that they will return it to me before we leave. On the last day, i asked for my towel again (4th times asking) they say they were unable to find my towel. (that was my favorite towel which i will carry with me wherever i go.

Bed, lift, pool.
5. The bed is very sandy. there is no air con in the lift. the pool was very dirty, the water wasnt clear, blurish

Good things are, the hotel was cheap. 4 days 3 night stay - SGD$111.10. But we didnt expect much though, service is the only thing i asked for.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple