Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for one night in a deluxe room. The price is 900 baht but I managed to get it free through the hotels.com stay 10 nights get 1 free promotion.

There are smaller standard rooms avalible for around 650 baht which I'm sure are good also.

I was pleased with the modern look and design. Very large king size bed, 28" tv with dvd, minibar, tea/coffee facilities, aircon, safe, balcony and good sized bathroom.

There is breakfast available if you want it for 200 baht, laundry services and tour booking.

The location is 10 mins walk to bangla road and the shopping mall which is far enough away to be quiet but still central. The staff are ok, maybe a little rude when I hadn't got a printed copy of my confirmation email.

Overall, an enjoyable stay. Handy for everything, clean, modern and quiet :-). A

Date of stay: October 2012
3  Thank Alex G
Reviewed October 12, 2012

This hotels location was excellent as its only meters from Patongs largest shopping centre, next to the fruit Markets where I went daily and had my fresh fruit and was so good. Meters from Patongs bussling night life, minutes walk to the beach and only meters away from the local gym where I went to excersize daily. The rroms were fresh as this is a new hotel, the bed was comfortable as, sheets cleaned and fresh, room smelled so good and how pleasant to see the well spoken staff smile. This place is a must and I cant beleive the price I paid. Maria your sweet smile was so beautiful and your service was just as beautiful. Thank you for the rest of the team, I truly enjoyed my stay here

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Great place to stay in Patong. Hotel is located in a quiet spot of Patong within short walking distance to the beach and the nightlife. Very clean rooms. Staff was always very friendly and helpful. I’ll stay there again on my next visit to Patong.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank traveldodo
Reviewed October 5, 2012

I strongly recommend any person wanting to go to Phuket to stay at Fundee Hotel cause this place is just perfect. Perfect for cleanliness, perfect for service, perfice for location, perfect for the price, Perfect Perfect Perfect. The staff speak excellent english and very friendly. The rooms spacious and very clean. Got 2 free bottles of water daily, Free Wifi, clean sheets and towls daily and loved my LCD TV. I rented a Scooter from them and was free as a bird in the island of phuket. I will always come back here and recommend tis place to everyone

Room tip: Get a Scooter its great way to explore Phuket
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fadi Y
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I travel a lot, yet seldom realise and appreciate the value of the staff, as I did at the FunDee. Maria and Joe (the front desk staff) were exceptional and made my stay feel like a home away from home.
Yes, there was construction going on, occasionally in the building next door (@Home hotel), and it was loud and annoying and at nonsensical hours - until 9pm and then starting at 7:30am.
It was low season when I went and construction must be done some time, I guess.
Aside from that, one can't really complain. The showers are taken in an unenclosed area in the bathroom, so the floor does get wet, regardless of how careful one is. Slightly inconvenient.
The hotel is clean, the air conditioning works well and doesn't smell like mould. The beds are big and clean and comfortable.
This was not my first time in Phuket and I've stayed at a number of hotels and resorts, most of which were 5 star or 5 star plus.
Barring being on your honeymoon, I'd suggest going to the FunDee.
I've read reviews of people who were disenchanted with it, but as a fellow picky person, I have to say that it lived up to all my expectations (I didn't expect the Hilton in Montecarlo).