“Great place to stay”

FunDee Boutique Hotel
Ranked #128 of 329 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Great place to stay in Patong. Hotel is located in a quiet spot of Patong within short walking distance to the beach and the nightlife. Very clean rooms. Staff was always very friendly and helpful. I’ll stay there again on my next visit to Patong.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank traveldodo

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I strongly recommend any person wanting to go to Phuket to stay at Fundee Hotel cause this place is just perfect. Perfect for cleanliness, perfect for service, perfice for location, perfect for the price, Perfect Perfect Perfect. The staff speak excellent english and very friendly. The rooms spacious and very clean. Got 2 free bottles of water daily, Free Wifi, clean sheets and towls daily and loved my LCD TV. I rented a Scooter from them and was free as a bird in the island of phuket. I will always come back here and recommend tis place to everyone

Room Tip: Get a Scooter its great way to explore Phuket
1  Thank Fadi Y
Reviewed September 29, 2012

I travel a lot, yet seldom realise and appreciate the value of the staff, as I did at the FunDee. Maria and Joe (the front desk staff) were exceptional and made my stay feel like a home away from home.
Yes, there was construction going on, occasionally in the building next door (@Home hotel), and it was loud and annoying and at nonsensical hours - until 9pm and then starting at 7:30am.
It was low season when I went and construction must be done some time, I guess.
Aside from that, one can't really complain. The showers are taken in an unenclosed area in the bathroom, so the floor does get wet, regardless of how careful one is. Slightly inconvenient.
The hotel is clean, the air conditioning works well and doesn't smell like mould. The beds are big and clean and comfortable.
This was not my first time in Phuket and I've stayed at a number of hotels and resorts, most of which were 5 star or 5 star plus.
Barring being on your honeymoon, I'd suggest going to the FunDee.
I've read reviews of people who were disenchanted with it, but as a fellow picky person, I have to say that it lived up to all my expectations (I didn't expect the Hilton in Montecarlo).

Reviewed September 29, 2012

This was a very nice hotel. very nice and clean rooms. The staff was very nice and helpful with good English. It is about 5-6 minute walk from the center so good if you want a little quiet.
Only bad thing I have to say is that when it rained (major storm) the street in front of the hotel was flooded and we had to walk in knee deep water to get out. We found it funny...

Room Tip: The best room is a a little bigger with coffee and a big TV and only about $3 more...
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Went to this hotel with my friend as he had been there on 2 precious occasions. I was blown away with the price I paid 30 Australian dollars for Deluxe Room. I had everything I needed in the room. Only thing that I would like to see if a shower curtain in the bathroom and also us Australians are used to flushing toilet paper down the toilet but was advised that in Thailand because of the sewer systems I needed to place toilet paper in the toilet bin provided. I loved everything else about my room it wad clean fresh spacious and the service all round was so good. The location was great cause I did not require taxi for anything. Everything is easy walking to everything. Beach restaurants markets shopping centre. I'm glad I came to this hotel

1  Thank Chantellegued
Reviewed September 23, 2012

i have travelled atot and stayed in many hotels but honestly you cant beat this hotel for the price, cleanliness and servixe. its clise to jungxylon and a beautidul day and nighr market called Banzan. lots of activties to do. i did not like the bangla road night life precinct as it was too much for me. patong beach was only 7 minutes away. i recommend fundee for value cleanliness servise location and good staff. next time i will kearn how to ride the bike and will come back again and hire their bikes it would be so good riding the bikes in phuket

Reviewed September 22, 2012

What a great holiday at great country, amazing people and a superb hotel. It's started with a beautiful reception upon our arrival and just got better as the days went on. The smiley Thai and hospitable staff who never stopped assisting us with almost anything we asked them. From organising our tours to suggesting local restaurants and venues. This hotel is small but with a big heart. We did not want to leave. Now we want to come back. Do we recommend Fun Dee? Absolutely. No hesitation. We will be back soon.

Room Tip: Go swim at kata beach it's superb beach and visit big budha