“Newly Built Hotel, Clean, Great Location and Great Value”

FunDee Boutique Hotel
Ranked #134 of 322 Hotels in Patong
“Newly Built Hotel, Clean, Great Location and Great Value”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Well I stayed here for 3 Nights and I can say that my stay was Pleasant, comfortable and so relaxing as I found the rooms clean, Good size with Free Wifi and staff helpfull and friendly and speak great English. Location was awesome and price so good and cheap and not to mention all the extras I got. Close to all the night life, shops, markets and only minutes walk to the beach. the wifi was good and the breakfast was great. I will recommend this place as the management and staff are so nice and freindly. Thanks guys for all your help

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
  • Indonesian first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed August 18, 2012

My wife and I recently completed a 5 night stay at FunDee and found it a perfect fit for our trip to Phuket. The hotel is very contemporary, which is the way I like it, and yet the feel is very personal. We found this hotel amazing value and felt that it was worth alot more than what we paid.
The rooms where very clean and spacious and the staff where very helpful in assisting us plan our trip. Perfect location and within walking distance to the main strip of Phuket and close to Jungeylon.

We also found a perfect little massage place around the corner that the staff at FunDee recommended. It was boutique and felt more like a day spa. Will definately stay at FunDee again and would highly recommend it.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank tony b
Singapore
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Traveled with a companion and stayed 3 nights at this hotel, costing about US$27 per room per night. Price was highly discounted (~50%) as it was off peak season.

Rooms: We stayed in a twin bed room, 2nd floor, which was spacious and had a small balcony facing the street. Facilities were adequate - free wifi, towels, 2 bottles of water daily, but lacking in toiletries like shampoo/toothpastes etc. The flat screen television was really small (about 20+ inches), but this was not really an issue.

Breakfast wasn't provided along with the room charges and we did not try any for all days.

Location was great, on a relatively quiet street. Hotel is just a 5min walk to Jungceylong, an area with 2 shopping complexes and a food street with many restaurants. Which was in turn within walking distance to Bangla road, where all the pubs and night life were.

Service was good and prompt, but nothing warmly hospitable. We were given poor directions on 2 occasions (rather than pointing them out exactly where they were on a map) which cost us to waste about an hour or so trying to locate the place even with our GPS, although they were nothing serious.

On our last night, power was cut totally, and only resumed about 1 hour later, but the power cut affect several buildings in the area, so it wasn't the hotel's fault per se.

Overall a recommended lodging place because of the location (and the price we paid for it), but I'm not too sure if I would return.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Scizorsim
Paris, France
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Well I'm glad I looked at Tripadvisor and got my recommendation for this beautiful Clean and Spacious Room Hotel. They are so affordable I thought they made a mistake with the price as what I got was worth 3 times more than what I paid. To the owners of FUNDEE well done you have the right ingredient and you have some nice and friendly Staff, Joe, Maria, Aor & Ae. I bought some Tours from them and rented a Bike for 3 days and what a great adventure I had on their new Bike around this magnificent heaven called and island in Phuket. The Hotel has an excellent location close to shops, markets, night life and Beaches all within a short stroll. I love Thailand and love the friendly hospitibal nature of the Thai People.

Room Tip: Rent their new Bike and travel around the island its awesome
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank MarcelChristiano
Sarawak, Malaysia
Reviewed July 18, 2012

It was great night when i stayed here. i stayed here on 4-7 July 2012 . The staff are very friendly and helpful. Thanks to Joe and Maria. They always help me when i want to go out ( no ramp for entrance ). For disable people also can stay here and the toilet is big and got elevator which is works 24/7, they will help u!no worries. The room very clean, beautiful and have balcony. it's takes 5-8 minutes from hotel to Bangla road which is very superb and paradise. Jungcelyon is about 6 minutes and to get beach is about 10 minutes. I lil bit disappointed, it was raining almost everyday. The main road flooded and the transports cannot get in. But u still can walk to the main road and get the tuktuk or motorcycle. i will come back to Phuket and will stay here again.

Fundee is the best n valuable!

I miss Phuket so Much!!! :))

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Eeza M
cork
Reviewed July 15, 2012

This is a lovely hotel about 5 minutes walk from the busy center of Patong. Takes 10 minutes to get to the beach. Location is great as you are near the action but you can still get a great nights sleep.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank sunloverfromcork
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Stayed here in June for 3 nights and liked it so much we came back! The hotel staff are very friendly and the rooms are well appointed. We had a room on the 2nd floor and didnt find street noise a problem. It is walking distance to Bangla road, a big shopping complex and the beach. It is also a fantastic hub if you are heading to Phi Phi island. Would highly recomend!

Room Tip: spend the extra $2 AUD to get a room with windows and balcony
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple