“If you need a good place to sleep”

FunDee Boutique Hotel
Ranked #129 of 334 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed August 30, 2011

I was in Patong on my own to enjoy the city and I needed a place to sleep. I didn't want to stay in a fancy (5*) hotel because that would have been overkill for my budget. I got a very nice and clean room (daily cleaning, even when you sleep until 3 pm), the downtown area was only 3 minutes away, perfect!
The staff was very friendly and you will see that they take care of their guests. Some guests complain about a missing elevator and it will be built (during the day, I had silent nights). I complained about a missing coffee machine and I'm certain that they will have it during my next stay...
If you don't need a pool at your hotel (the sea is near by) and if you can live without a breakfast (you can get it next door, just 10 seconds of walking) but you need a very good place for sleeping this is the place in Patong. I hope I can return to this nice place, good memories...

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Jan M

Reviewed August 29, 2011

I have been holidaying in Patong for the last seven years, during which I have stayed at a number of hotels ranging from the most extravagant to the most dismal! I can honestly say however, that as an overall experience Fundee was by far the best yet!

I had very little expectations when I arrived, given that my choice was based purely on price. I have done all there is to do and seen all there is to see in Patong, so I was simply looking for the cheapest room to lay my head down at the end of each day! So you could imagine my surprise when I arrived to find a brand new room, flat screen T.V, top of the range safe box, cleanliness second to none, and the most delightful team of staff!! MOST DEFINITELY VALUE FOR MONEY, AND THEN SOME!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GotDaBug
Reviewed August 29, 2011

This brand new boutique hotel suited my needs perfectly; professional & friendly staff, great service, spotlessly clean rooms, proximity to the shops, beach & nightlife, and good company in the bar. Much better than a large impersonal hotel, this cosy hotel is certainly value for money. And it is currently being extended with new rooms & facilities. I thank Elias and his team for making my stay a memorable one. I will be back!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank PeterM5
Reviewed August 28, 2011

i travelled their with my family including two young children and found the staff and service to be beyond exceptional. Over and beyond, the cleanliness of the rooms and the hotel in general was of a standard only ive seen from the most prestigious of hotels. The people who stayed in this hotel were of different nationalities and from all walks of life, from single to business and of course family. I would highly recommend this hotel for all guests wanting the "something special"

Room Tip: book early - and request your needs - the staff will be more than willing to help
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2011

The hotel's major plus point would be it's location.. It is close to not only the mall but the beach too and very close to the thriving and bustling bars and restaurants of Patong, with everything almost a walk away.. The staff is extremely helpful and generous.. The rooms are of a comfortable size with clean interiors... Good wardrobe space with a safe box too.. Free Wifi - internet facility.. Worth the baht you spend..

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank nischitamiskin
Reviewed August 19, 2011

This place was excellent and would recommend to any aussie travelling to Phuket.
Close to the heart of Patong, can walk to shopping, restaraunts and night life of Bangala road. The staff were very helpful and speak english very well, booking any tour we wanted to go on, and for a good price. They organise transport for us to any of the tours and to and from the airport. The scooters here are first class brand new for 300 baht a day!!!
Bed were very comfortable and all amenties working well, with no room fee :)
Highly recommend tou stay here, you'll be back :)

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2011

What an experience, super convenient, fantastic rooms and excellent staff! Thank you very much for your hospitality!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple