“Clean Sapcious comfortable Beds and Freindly Staff”

FunDee Boutique Hotel
Ranked #135 of 321 Hotels in Patong
Sydney, Australia
“Clean Sapcious comfortable Beds and Freindly Staff”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

I recently stayed with my wife and we were welcome by the friendly staff who made our stay so pleasurable. The beds were so comfortable, the rooms were spaccious and always clean. The place is good value and in such a great location being walking distance to everything

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Indonesian first
Reviewed July 27, 2011

The helpful staff in this boutique grade hotel complement it's bright modern fresh feel. The hotel is the perfect distance from the centre of the Patong nightlife pecinct, providing a quiet comfortable sleep. I would highly recommend this gem.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 11, 2011

I stayed in Fundee Hotels twin room with my cousin. I was amazed at the value I received for the money I paid. This was the first hotel that I have ever been to that the rooms get cleaned every single day. The location is just right, it is close to the hustle and bustle but yet you can also enjoy peace and quiet when you want it. It is right next to Jungceylon shopping centre beaches and disco's.

Reviewed July 9, 2011

I have stayed in this hotel for three whole weeks with my two daughters and two granddaughters. We were placed in two spacious rooms right next door to each other and had the luxury of extra beds and air condition. The rooms were cleaned EVERY day to a perfect standard and were also decorated with beatiful elephants and swans made out of bath towels!
The service at this hotel was fabulous. I was more than happy waking up to the friendly faces and welcoming nature of the staff. I felt as though they too were part of my family.
I truely enjoyed my stay in this hotel and have already booked to come back here in December!
I would love to thank all the staff for their great service, Tanya, Lips, Joe joe, Mod and Jackie!

Room Tip: Ask the staff anything, they are always happy to help and speak great english!
Reviewed July 8, 2011

I stayed at fundee for 1 week with my mother and I really loved this nice and clean Hotel. We walked almost everyday to the Beach and its only 6 minutes walk. We also went to Jungcylon shopping or coffee regularly and its only 2 to 3 minutes walk. My room was always so clean and it had wifi and a laptop safe. They made my bed up everyday with a lovely swan or 2 elephants and it was so nice. I loved the staff as they were so freindly,

Room Tip: Must stay at this hotel its a nice place
Reviewed July 3, 2011

The boutique hotel offered spacious rooms with friendly service. Its in a quite lane which meant that you could sleep well at night away from the loud nightlife activity but only a two minute walk away. All the pubs, clubs and restaurants are within a very short walk. There's a fresh fruit market nearby that offers great Thai Food Stalls at night. I started my day with a walk down the main street to Patong beach, went for a walk, run & swim at the beach before breakfast. My family came with me & we took up two rooms. The whole experience in Phuket was made really enjoyable because of the comfort of where we stayed. If we wanted to escape the sun & bustle we came back to our room.
I highly recommend FunDee, its comfortable, in a great location with a really professional friendly service. All the staff speak English and will go out of their way to help you and to make sure that your experience in Phuket is memorable. We will definitely come back to stay.

Room Tip: Ask staff for tips on places to eat & tours
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
luzern
Reviewed July 2, 2011

i really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. hotel staffs is very friendly and helpful. the rooms are clean and large with free wifi and dvd-player. they look exactly like in the pictures. i can definitely recommend it and i would choose this hotel again!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo