“Ultra friendly staff and great clean hotel”

FunDee Boutique Hotel
Ranked #135 of 328 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed July 9, 2011

I have stayed in this hotel for three whole weeks with my two daughters and two granddaughters. We were placed in two spacious rooms right next door to each other and had the luxury of extra beds and air condition. The rooms were cleaned EVERY day to a perfect standard and were also decorated with beatiful elephants and swans made out of bath towels!
The service at this hotel was fabulous. I was more than happy waking up to the friendly faces and welcoming nature of the staff. I felt as though they too were part of my family.
I truely enjoyed my stay in this hotel and have already booked to come back here in December!
I would love to thank all the staff for their great service, Tanya, Lips, Joe joe, Mod and Jackie!

Room Tip: Ask the staff anything, they are always happy to help and speak great english!
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for FunDee Boutique Hotel

Reviewed July 8, 2011

I stayed at fundee for 1 week with my mother and I really loved this nice and clean Hotel. We walked almost everyday to the Beach and its only 6 minutes walk. We also went to Jungcylon shopping or coffee regularly and its only 2 to 3 minutes walk. My room was always so clean and it had wifi and a laptop safe. They made my bed up everyday with a lovely swan or 2 elephants and it was so nice. I loved the staff as they were so freindly,

Room Tip: Must stay at this hotel its a nice place
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 3, 2011

The boutique hotel offered spacious rooms with friendly service. Its in a quite lane which meant that you could sleep well at night away from the loud nightlife activity but only a two minute walk away. All the pubs, clubs and restaurants are within a very short walk. There's a fresh fruit market nearby that offers great Thai Food Stalls at night. I started my day with a walk down the main street to Patong beach, went for a walk, run & swim at the beach before breakfast. My family came with me & we took up two rooms. The whole experience in Phuket was made really enjoyable because of the comfort of where we stayed. If we wanted to escape the sun & bustle we came back to our room.
I highly recommend FunDee, its comfortable, in a great location with a really professional friendly service. All the staff speak English and will go out of their way to help you and to make sure that your experience in Phuket is memorable. We will definitely come back to stay.

Room Tip: Ask staff for tips on places to eat & tours
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2011

i really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. hotel staffs is very friendly and helpful. the rooms are clean and large with free wifi and dvd-player. they look exactly like in the pictures. i can definitely recommend it and i would choose this hotel again!

Reviewed June 25, 2011

Visiting Phuket, for best value, service and location, look no further than Fundee Boutique Hotel at Phuket Patong.
Newly renovated, spacious room, ultra clean, to top it all up, for the price you pay, it is
5 star service for 3 star price. short stroll to the beach, shopping mall and all the night life. I highly recommend this place.
The staff are very friendly, speak good English and good knowledge of local tours, what to do, what to see and where to shop. They help me to book tours, organise airport transportation and made my stay here very pleasent.

Room Tip: have a massage and facial in Jungcylon
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I stayed at this Beautiful Hotel and I loved this place so much. Very Clean, Good Staff, Big Rooms, Close to everything in Patong. This is not the first time I stayed here as I was there 2 months ago and the level of service is always excellent. The price was so good compared to what was being offerred in this Hotel. The staff are very helpful, speak good english and Thai and very Friendly

Room Tip: Buy Food from Banzan Market in the evening
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
FundeeBoutiqueHotel, Owner at FunDee Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2011

Thank you for your review and we are please to have you stay at our Hotel. We hope to see you again and love having guests like you who appreciate our service. Thank You Elias Owner

Reviewed June 20, 2011

My expereience with Fundee was really fun, as the name suggests "FUNDEE". Rooms are absoluely clean, immaculate service. Most importantly, It felt being at home.

The owner of this place is an amazing guy, I was amazed to see the values he has inculcated into this place and his staff. Hats off to you Elias !!!!!

Special thanks to the staff (Tanya, Jackie, mod, Lips) for hosting me here nicely.

I will certainly come back to stay with you !!! Keep up the good work fellas, Kudos

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
FundeeBoutiqueHotel, Manager at FunDee Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2011

Thank you for staying at our Hotel and we do appreciate your custom. We love having good guests stay with us and appreciate the good service and great accomodation that we pride our selves on. We do appreciate it when our hard work and good efforts are rewarded back by having our clients satisfied. Thank you once again and we hope to see you back again soon. Regards
Elias