Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM, 10:30 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun Dive at Racha Island and Phi Phi Island

2 days, 6 dives at Phuket. Nice dive point, there are a lot of carols and fish, good visibility... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
ThomasLicw
Hong Kong, China
via mobile
Fun dive in racha island and phiphi island

Nice dives in Phuket with super divers especially our instructor Mickey. Thanks for taking... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kwaineiqueenie
Hong Kong Island, China
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Patong
from $6.05
from $11.42
from $37.10
2,333 results
All reviews dive sites phi phi diving experience dive master open water chose super instructor mickey marine life great instructor racha noi great pictures these guys amazing experience king cruiser wreck shark point breakfast and lunch discover scuba
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

I have been wanting to Scuba Dive for a very long time now and we (along with my husband) finally did in Phuket. And if you are looking to do the same then Super Divers is the place to go. Mickey our instructor is a super star. He made it totally possible for us. The experience we will never forget and will come back for more. Thank you mickey and super divers for this amazing memory.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank 98saritas
Matt B, Public Relations Manager at Super Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Many thanks for the excellent review of our scuba diving centre here in Phuket! We always aim to provide the best possible experience and are glad that you found that to be the case. We'll see you again next time I'm sure...

Reviewed June 7, 2019

Honestly, most dive companies in the area are very comparable. Each company shares chartering boats so on the boat there will be other divers with other companies, the experiences are very similar.

I recommend going to phi phi, staying there and picking a company from the island if you are serious about diving!

Date of experience: June 2019

Thank you very much for your brilliant review! We're happy to hear your enjoyed your scuba diving experience with us here in Phuket at Super Divers! Hopefully we will see you again before too long.

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

We initially took a recreational dive plan with Super Divers but we decided to upgrade our skills to Advanced Open Water. Andy & Mickey made it happened in a very short notice. Thank you!

Mickey, our instructor, was very amazing. His very rich experience & top notch skills have helped us to improve our skills. His taught us in not only a thorough way but also in a fun way which helped us to digest better & relax.

The boat in our 2nd & 3rd day was very impressive. It’s very clean & well maintained. The food was also very delicious.

It has been a great 3 day experience. We will definitely go with Super Divers & Mickey for our future dive trip in Phuket.

Date of experience: June 2019

We'll see you again next time I'm sure...

Reviewed June 5, 2019 via mobile

I try diving with super divers and had wonderful experience. everything is organised very well, my instructor made amazing job. I was really scary and she calm me down and made sure I am comfortable and take care. as a bonus they took my pictures underwater so amazing souvenir.

Reviewed June 4, 2019

I completed the open water and advanced open water course with Super Divers. From the initial contact they answered all my questions quickly and were very helpful. the Training with Mike A was outstanding and I could not expect to have such a great instructor to commence my diving training. I will definitely be going back to phuket and will dive with Super Divers again. Highly reccomend!!

Date of experience: May 2019