“No Complaints Here!!”
Review of Super Divers

Super Divers
Ranked #1 of 38 Tours in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Super Divers Phuket PADI 5 Star Dive Center offers free Super Divers t-shirts and extra dives with all PADI dive courses, great customer service, small groups, free private tuition, competitive prices, and an excellent refund policy. Full range of Phuket diving day trips for certified divers. The best dive sites like Phi Phi and Racha Noi included with all PADI courses! Our PADI open water course includes six dives instead of the standard four dives. No experience needed for the one day PADI discover scuba diving, and you can even try first in the pool for free! Great for children aged 10 or over, and even non-swimmers can dive. All our staff are carefully selected for their experience, patience, and friendliness. Super Divers also offers a large selection of Similan liveaboards to suit all budgets. We use the best dive boat in Phuket which has an onboard chef, breakfast and lunch are freshly prepared, and refreshments are served for free all day. We have a fast email response time with personal replies, and we answer your questions. Others might try and copy us, but we are the original Phuket dive center to base our business on offering fantastic customer service. Super Divers Phuket - Run by divers, for divers!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We have just completed 3 days diving with Super Divers and can't fault them. We had the pleasure of diving with Nat and her knowledge and professionalism was second to none - she is a real asset to the business. Mike, David and Matt were all very friendly and made themselves known on the boat. Owner Matt was also a great help and responded to our queries promptly. Very well organised team and the boat they use is great. We would highly recommend them to anyone who is thinking of diving in Phuket.

SuperDiversPhuket, Owner at Super Divers, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Hi guys, thank you very much for taking the time to write your review of our services! We're very pleased, as always, to hear you found our team to be helpful and professional! Hopefully we'll see you here next time you're in Phuket!

There are newer reviews for Super Divers

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

It was great experience dive with super divers. Nice instructor (matt) excellent management team (joshua and staff) fabulous dive centre. Professionalism and good charisma of the dive centre staffs, you wont be regret to choose this dive centre, you will regret if you choose it too late.

Thanks for the review its truly appreciated! Glad everything was enjoyable for you, that is always our aim - look forward to see you back here again next time you are scuba diving in Phuket!

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I did my open water certification and then immediately followed it up with the advanced open water certification with Super Divers. I wish I had more days to spare for some more dives. I found Super Divers to be responsive and professional and a good place to start for newbies like me. They do charge a bit more than some others with equally good reviews, but considering that they throw in an extra fun dive on each day of the certification, it's well worth the extra money.

My instructors were Mike and Matt for the two certifications and I would recommend them both. I had one instructor just for me for each certification which I would think would be the norm for most dive shops and for the initial certifications but if not, then this would be yet another important point in their favour.

Thanks for the great review! Yeah thats true we give the extra dives during the course which other shops don't do as standard - we like to keep our standards highest - and if you do want the extra dives at the similar shops then you actually pay more for the course than you do with us, although
you still don't get Super Divers instructors and customer service ;)
You pay for what you get and at Super Divers you get the best! See you next time.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Although more expensive than the rest, it's worth getting certified here, as you get very personalized attention, one-to-one rather than a big group. The office staff's service was excellent throughout, very speedy, communicative, proactive in resolving any (minor) issues.
Boat staff cheerful, food good and plenty, contrary to others I've dived with after. I became excited about diving with all the catchy enthusiasm of both instructors I was sent out with, thank you both!!!
I was just a little worried on the last day at first, as I had a sudden change of instructor, but it was probably for the best since I was panicking here&there; plus after having dived with more companies i've learnt that you actally learn more hearing the same topic explained in different ways in sometimes opposite diving styles. Thanks Super Divers! Tshirt is popular too in Tao :-)

Many thanks for taking the time to write this review and the positive points mentioned. We do indeed always try our best to give everyone as much personalised attention as we can. This usually means small groups, often personal instruction, at no extra cost. With that factored in plus the extras we give like free T - shirts and extra dives I think we actually come out cheaper than most shops around here - we think anyone would struggle to find a better deal in Phuket than the one we offer for learning to scuba dive! :) We looking forward to seeing you back here next time, hope Koh Tao was enjoyable!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

It was my first time and at the beginning I was afraid of diving but finally this experience was fabulous ! The instructor was so great, patient and helpful and the the Super Divers Phuket's team was very nice. I learnt a lot from them. I enjoyed everything I did !

Its our pleasure and really a joy to hear that a first time scuba diver here in Phuket has such a great experience! Thats just what we want and now you'll go on to have many more fantastic experiences scuba diving all around the world I'm sure.