“Amazing Diving Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super Divers

Super Divers
Ranked #2 of 38 Tours in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Super Divers Phuket PADI 5 Star Dive Center offers free Super Divers t-shirts and extra dives with all PADI dive courses, great customer service, small groups, free private tuition, competitive prices, and an excellent refund policy. Full range of Phuket diving day trips for certified divers. The best dive sites like Phi Phi and Racha Noi included with all PADI courses! Our PADI open water course includes six dives instead of the standard four dives. No experience needed for the one day PADI discover scuba diving, and you can even try first in the pool for free! Great for children aged 10 or over, and even non-swimmers can dive. All our staff are carefully selected for their experience, patience, and friendliness. Super Divers also offers a large selection of Similan liveaboards to suit all budgets. We use the best dive boat in Phuket which has an onboard chef, breakfast and lunch are freshly prepared, and refreshments are served for free all day. We have a fast email response time with personal replies, and we answer your questions. Others might try and copy us, but we are the original Phuket dive center to base our business on offering fantastic customer service. Super Divers Phuket - Run by divers, for divers!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Perth, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing Diving Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

We did two days with three dives each day. Our experience was exceptional. The boat has 3 levels and 5 decks. If you need equipment they provide good quality gear and have everything ready to go..all you need to do is relax and dive.

Really good snacks and lunch, free soft drinks...beer 50B after your day is over. We recommend you take advantage of the onboard photography. We had an option of onboard photographer or our Dive Master Gob had her own camera. Chose the Dive Master (Gob) who was really experienced and personable. We paid 1500B for two days of pics and i kid you not, some of the photo's were National Geographic magazine quality! Gob really provided a personal experience we will never forget. All the crew were fantastic. Can't recommend enough!

1 Thank mlan0
SuperDiversPhuket, Owner at Super Divers, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Gob has been working hard on her photography skills and its good to see they are paying off! We will let her know about your kind words, thank you very much for the review, we look forward to seeing you again next time you're in Phuket.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Life's best experience ever...!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

If you are looking for a trustable and reliable Guide andTrainer for exploring Phuket dive sites or you want to learn Scuba Diving with utmost perfection, SUPER DIVERS is the place to be. Myself and my wife, after doing enough of research for a month, decided to go ahead and choose SUPER DIVERS for getting PADI certified, we were under the guidance and training of Micheal Clark (Mike), who actually ensured we mastered each and every skill needed for scuba diving, Thanks , Mike for all your efforts and patience while teaching us the most important skills for open water diving, we feel very happy and have a great achievement in our life....All thanks to you and ofcourse Super Divers, Also would like to appreciate Super Diver's arrangement on the Boat with all the timely needed facilities and transport arangement...cheers to you.
Hatim..

Visited March 2014
Enormous thanks to you both for the wonderful review! We're so pleased you had such a great experience on your first diving experience, you did very well and now can look forward to many more! Well done to Mike too, he keep our standards high as you have seen! Next time you're in Phuket be sure to look us up it will be a pleasure to take you out diving again!
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Best Company Ever!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

I arrived in Phuket and did some ground research on the best diving company to learn with and these guys came up. I met with Josh one of the owners and was immediately impressed after my other drop in interviews of other high ranking dive shops. I booked my open water with a dude named Matt. He was an amazing teacher I booked my open water advanced right after.
I had a bit of panic issues diving in the water esp in crowds but these guys vetted me through it.
I was so impressed by my instructor Matt and how he handled my panic issues I booked him for a liveaboard on the Similan Islands as a private guide. Super Divers are awesome at booking these liveaboard trips. Matt and Josh the owners took care of every detail to accommodate. They scope out the best to see given the season and they didn't disappoint!

I would highly recommend them!!!'
They made me turn my fear of diving into a passion. That is priceless!

One of our luckiest Open Water students ever! how many Whale Sharks and Manta Rays did you see during your first few dives...? Maybe it was the instructors luck, he has seen a bunch of them this month too! Congratulations on overcoming your nerves and completing your Open Water and Advanced courses, very well done! Hopefully we'll see you again here in Phuket next time.
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Return Customer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

I am a return customer to Super Divers after completing my OW and AOW 18 months ago. I have just returned from 6 days of diving with Super Divers where I undertook several PADI speciality courses, once again the staff at Super Divers did not disappoint.

The customer service from Super Divers is exceptional. The staff at the shop are amazingly quick to respond to email enquiries and are very flexible to ensure you get to go to the dive sites you want to see and do the diving that you want to do.

All the hire gear was new equipment and was well looked after and safety is a top priority of all staff. Super Divers run smaller groups which allows for a more personal experience.

If you are looking for a dive shop that will look after everything every aspect of your dive experience that allows for you to have a fun and relaxed dive experience then look no further then Super Divers. I have dived with Super Divers twice now and will continue to do so on any future visits to Patong.

Visited February 2014
Always a pleasure to have you diving with us whilst your holidaying here in Phuket! Thanks again for the review, see you next time!
North Bethesda, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“exceptional guides”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

My diving experience to Phi Phi Island with Super Divers was exceptional. My dive guide, Nat, made the diving trip the best I've ever had. I've had many dives elsewhere but Nat made it an unique experience through her attentiveness and her ability to gracefully show a more in depth side of things below the surface.

1 Thank scoobafrank
Hi there, thanks for the great review. Nat is very skilled at finding all the best marine life on any dive site you put her on! See you next time you're in Phuket.