“Weightless, surrounded by magic”
Review of Super Divers

Super Divers
Ranked #1 of 40 Tours in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Super Divers Phuket PADI 5 Star Dive Center offers free Super Divers t-shirts and extra dives with all PADI dive courses, great customer service, small groups, free private tuition, competitive prices, and an excellent refund policy. Full range of Phuket diving day trips for certified divers. The best dive sites like Phi Phi and Racha Noi included with all PADI courses! Our PADI open water course includes six dives instead of the standard four dives. No experience needed for the one day PADI discover scuba diving, and you can even try first in the pool for free! Great for children aged 10 or over, and even non-swimmers can dive. All our staff are carefully selected for their experience, patience, and friendliness. Super Divers also offers a large selection of Similan liveaboards to suit all budgets. We use the best dive boat in Phuket which has an onboard chef, breakfast and lunch are freshly prepared, and refreshments are served for free all day. We have a fast email response time with personal replies, and we answer your questions. Others might try and copy us, but we are the original Phuket dive center to base our business on offering fantastic customer service. Super Divers Phuket - Run by divers, for divers!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Diving was one of the top highlights of my Thailand trip. Basically, you get to be an astronaut for a day – weightless and surrounded by magic, without the hassle of NASA training. I was traveling solo and did a day trip to Koh Phi Phi with the Super team. It’d been 5 years since my last dive, and they nudged me into the shallow group. You want a company that will help put you in the best situation for fun/safety, and they did that (despite my instinct to brave something deeper). We dove in small groups – mine was 3 divers to one guide. We had a blast. Equipment was great, and guides were spectacular. Highly recommend!

SuperDiversPhuket, Owner at Super Divers, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Wow what a cool way to describe a scuba diving experience! Well put, and thanks for taking the time to post, its most appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your travels and if you're ever back in Phuket let us know.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,841)

Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

We signed up for a one-day trip to Phi Phi Island that included 3 dives. Josh in the office was very helpful and was able to get us on the boat the next day. When we arrived at the pier and got on the boat, everyone was very nice and cheerful. The head guy Charlie did a briefing with everyone before breakfast was served. Our guide Gob then sat with us and went over our dives for the day and the types of fish and wildlife we'd see before helping us get our gear prepped and on. She was great, sticking with our group of 3 and pointing out lots of cool stuff on the dives and continually checking if we were OK (even holding my hand leading me around at one point as my ears weren't equalising). We ended up buying a CD from her of all of the photos she took of us underwater and the creatures we saw. The trips out to the dive sites, while long, were pleasant and gave us the opportunity to chat with some new people and Gob. I would definitely book with Super Divers again. It was a great, personalised experience and the diving was my favorite part of our Thailand trip!

Glad you enjoyed your day trip diving with us here in Phuket. Gob is great she knows the dive sites like the back of her hand! Thanks for writing the review, all the best and hope to see you again next time.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

Friends and I were looking for a day tour of diving around Phi Phi Is; we had enquired at a few places and because my friends hadn't dived in a little while (still open water qualified tho) some operators wanted them to do a whole day of lessons and re-qualification. Super Divers offered to assess their skills and provide training on the first dive of three so that we wouldn't lose a whole day of our short holiday. This worked out great as minimal instruction was required.

Gob (Prapasri Kamsai) was our Dive Master/Tour Guide and she did a fantastic job of briefing and debriefing our dives. She pointed out countless marine life and carried an underwater camera, taking photos of them and us throughout. She later dropped a CD off at our hotel for $1000THB. This saved us a whole lot of hassle mucking around with a GoPro and we could just enjoy the dive.

The boat we were on (Mermaid) offered both breakfast and lunch, it also had a coffee machine which was a welcome relief.

The boat crew refill all of your tanks in between dives and Super Divers handled all of our BCD & Reg type gear. Makes it very easy and enjoyable day...

Thankyou Super Divers, I wouldn't hesitate to use you again when next I'm in Phuket and would happily recommend you to friends.

Glad to hear you found the whole process easy and had a good experience here with us. We always try to make bookings and the daytrips seamless, relaxed and enjoyable. Looking forward to next time we can take you out for some more dives should you make it back to Phuket in the future.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I learnt how to dive over the 3 day diving course, had fun while learning, saw some cool marine life and a ship wreck. Matt's a great instructor.

SuperDiversPhuket, Owner at Super Divers, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us this great review! It is truly appreciated as are all who do the same. We very much look forward to seeing you again next time you are here in Phuket for some more scuba diving.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

I had wanted to try Scuba for a long time (I'm 60 and running out of years!) but was worried about my ability to equalize effectively due to a perforated eardrum. I sent a query to Superdivers following Tripadvisor reviews and received a prompt reply from Matt. He advised a trial in the pool to see how I coped, so I met with Josh and received a short test to confirm my ability. I was reassured by Josh who said that having made 4m that 5m+ was more than possible. Matt arranged a DSD day for me, 1-2-1 with instructor Nim (not sure of spelling for her name!) for 3 dives. The whole experience was perfect from start to finish, Nim was firm but encouraging and v.professional. I felt safe and confident, reaching 12m on first dive. The boat, support crew, dive sites and catering were all first class. I'll be back for Open Water.

SuperDiversPhuket, Manager at Super Divers, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2014