“Good PADI course”
Review of Super Divers

Super Divers
Ranked #1 of 38 Tours in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Super Divers Phuket PADI 5 Star Dive Center offers free Super Divers t-shirts and extra dives with all PADI dive courses, great customer service, small groups, free private tuition, competitive prices, and an excellent refund policy. Full range of Phuket diving day trips for certified divers. The best dive sites like Phi Phi and Racha Noi included with all PADI courses! Our PADI open water course includes six dives instead of the standard four dives. No experience needed for the one day PADI discover scuba diving, and you can even try first in the pool for free! Great for children aged 10 or over, and even non-swimmers can dive. All our staff are carefully selected for their experience, patience, and friendliness. Super Divers also offers a large selection of Similan liveaboards to suit all budgets. We use the best dive boat in Phuket which has an onboard chef, breakfast and lunch are freshly prepared, and refreshments are served for free all day. We have a fast email response time with personal replies, and we answer your questions. Others might try and copy us, but we are the original Phuket dive center to base our business on offering fantastic customer service. Super Divers Phuket - Run by divers, for divers!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children
Singapore, Singapore
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good PADI course”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My husband and I completed the course in slightly under 3 days. All my queries were answered well before we arrived which was helpful, and our course was well organised too, keeping in mind we only had 3 days. Josh was our instructor.

I would suggest to people to learn the course over 4 days instead of 3 to really get a hang of things and to be confident in the water. I struggled quite a bit initially, but my husband was a natural and 3 days was sufficient for him. My only complaint was that the food on the second dive trip gave us both food poisoning - we both felt sick on the way back to Phuket but just assumed it was sea sickness. We ended up spending the next day in our hotel bathrooms. That of course isn't really in Super Divers' control. I would not hesitate to come back to dive again with Josh.

Thank you Josh and Matt for organising.

Visited September 2013
SuperDiversPhuket, Owner at Super Divers, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Hey guys thanks for the review! It was great to take you through your Open Water course. You had tricky conditions as the seas were quite rough I remember and so having to deal with sea sickness never helps, but you both did really well! Some people do opt for the extra day on the course but I have to say 99% of people do alright in 3 days, that said the more days diving you get the better you will be!
Unfortunately those days of your course our 2 best boats were in the ship yard for annual maintenance so we had to use a lower quality boat, and the food is one of the things that is not as good I'm sad to say - although after you said you guys thought you got food poisoning I looked into it as, naturally, we take that very seriously. Fortunately no one else got food poisoning that day so I'm uncertain as to whether it was the on board food, however we instructed them to improve the standard of the food regardless!
Hope to see you back for the Advanced next time you're in Phuket! :)

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A super day with a SUPER diver”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

In September we spent the day under the watchful eye of Josh from Super Divers. It was our trip highlight! We began planning in July via email between Matt and Josh from Australia, the guys gave us all the necessary details and advice, along with excellent prices. We received update emails and upon our arrival in Phuket we made contact and the guys advised us the best weather day to do our dive. The guys are so professional, have excellent equipment and are exceptionally organised. We were picked up from our hotel and taken to the pier where we boarded our clean, comfortable dive boat. Brekky was served as we had our briefing and Josh told us all what to expect. We had two beginners with us that we're very well cared for by Josh, he assessed all our abilities well and allowed those of us with a little more confidence a little more freedom, whilst always checking we were ok. In between our dives an awesome lunch was served, which had been freshly prepared on board with plenty of cold drinks. By far Josh was the best dive master we have dived with! Thanks guys we look forward to seeing you again next year and recommend you to everyone looking for a great day!

Visited September 2013
Hi guys, many thanks for the great review, its truly appreciated. Great to dive with a lovely group of people, hope we see you back here in Phuket again for some more next time!
San Diego, California
72 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“One of the finest diver operations around”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Wow, these guys are top notch professionals! My wife and I did two, three dive trips with Super Divers. We had Mike as our guide to Racha Yai and Danny as our guide to the Phi Phi Islands. Both were top notch. If you want to be put into a dive group with people you do not know, then use another dive shop. If you would like personal service with a guide that is there for you and your group only, use Super Divers. This is a fact; I witnessed other dive shop guides on the boat speaking multiple languages while guiding mixed groups, and both days there were at least two other Super Divers groups with their own guides, giving personal service. Mike and Danny will take photos of your dives and the whole trip for a reasonable fee. We are intermediate divers, and I have been diving from San Diego to Florida to the Bahamas. I can attest to their professionalism, attention to safety, and care for your diving experience. None of the dives were rushed, and Mike and Danny knew where to go each time. We had once in a lifetime encounters with Marine life such as a giant puffer fish that was very interested in us all. I also had the pleasure of meeting Josh in the shop. His attitude and attention to the customer are remarkable. It is important to note that I did not just stumble upon this dive shop while roaming Patong Beach. I found them through Trip Advisor reviews and was able to set up both dives over email and PayPal. Super Divers' driver showed up at our hotel promptly at the appointed time. There really was no need to ever go to the dive shop, but after two fabulous dives I wanted to meet the guys behind the scenes that make this all happen. I would not hesitate to use them again if I was ever in Patong Beach, and I would make them my first recommendation to any friends that would be diving in that area. Based upon my experience, I would be very confident in their abilities to teach new or continuing PADI students. You cannot go wrong with these guys. If I could rate them higher than 5 I would.

1 Thank BrianC867
SuperDiversPhuket, Manager at Super Divers, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Many thanks for the kind words guys, it was a pleasure to have you diving with us. We hope you had a pleasant trip back to San Diego and hope to see you again here sometime in the future!
niahbear
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very accommodating and great instruction”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

It's taken me a while to get the review in but I must say that my experience with Super Diving Phuket was an all around positive experience. The instructor, dive boat and equipment were all very good and the ease of setting it all with the company was a breeze. I highly recommend this outfit for anybody planning on doing some diving in Phuket. You won't be disappointed!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank niahbear
SuperDiversPhuket, Owner at Super Divers, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
No worries about taking time to put up the review, we know people have more important things to do when they get back off their holidays, we're very appreciative that you posted the review and hopefully we'll see you again next time here in Phuket.
Mumbai (Bombay), India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“could not have asked for more !!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Josh and his team is remarkable. very responsive, excellent instructors and above all great friends : after dives, over beer :-)

special thanks to Matt, Gop and Mark.

Guys, we are back soon !!!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank SandeepSurana1403
Thanks for taking the time to submit a review for us. It was very enjoyable to meet you guys and take you all scuba diving, some for the first time, very much looking forward to your next trip to Phuket!