“A lifetime experience in a friendly and professional environment.”
Review of Super Divers

Super Divers
Ranked #1 of 40 Tours in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Super Divers Phuket PADI 5 Star Dive Center offers free Super Divers t-shirts and extra dives with all PADI dive courses, great customer service, small groups, free private tuition, competitive prices, and an excellent refund policy. Full range of Phuket diving day trips for certified divers. The best dive sites like Phi Phi and Racha Noi included with all PADI courses! Our PADI open water course includes six dives instead of the standard four dives. No experience needed for the one day PADI discover scuba diving, and you can even try first in the pool for free! Great for children aged 10 or over, and even non-swimmers can dive. All our staff are carefully selected for their experience, patience, and friendliness. Super Divers also offers a large selection of Similan liveaboards to suit all budgets. We use the best dive boat in Phuket which has an onboard chef, breakfast and lunch are freshly prepared, and refreshments are served for free all day. We have a fast email response time with personal replies, and we answer your questions. Others might try and copy us, but we are the original Phuket dive center to base our business on offering fantastic customer service. Super Divers Phuket - Run by divers, for divers!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

I took my PADI Open Water course with Super Divers and I definitely recommend it. All the people that work there make you feel, not as a costumer, but as family. When I book it online, all the communication with Matt was easy. He was helpful in everything that I asked. Dan, my instructor was great. It was like being out with a friend. Made me feel relaxed, comfortable and confidant throughout the course. Good value for money!!! Worth it!

SuperDiversPhuket, Owner at Super Divers, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Glad we could make your Open Water diving course experience a good one! we very much hope to see you again here for some more if diving, if you make it back to Phuket in the future.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,841)

Reviewed August 11, 2013

The experience with Super Divers was on point from the beginning. They were quick to respond to emails and everything they promised they delivered on. The dive trip itself was well organized and super fun. I just recommended these guys to my brother who is visiting in December.

SuperDiversPhuket, Owner at Super Divers, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thanks for the review and thanks for recommending us too! We will be sure to take care of your brother if/when he comes through Phuket for some diving!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We were in Khao Lak and decided that during our visit we wanted to enjoy some diving.
Aware that Similian's were closed we looked at what Phuket had to offer. I emailed a few dive centres some of which never bothered to respond,but not Super Divers. Matt contacted me within five minutes with a very detailed email and had no problem accommodating us with every one of our wishes which was complicated to say the least, with my daughter and I being open water divers and my son just passing his scuba diver 1 week earlier and 4 days after his 10th birthday and to top it off a friend who travelled with us wanted to do her open water course.
Everything was sorted and Matt even recommended the best days to dive to coincide with better weather and choice of boat. We spent 2 days on the Mermaid from Chalong Pier and dived with Paul and Kob who looked after us brilliantly. After using Super Divers I would not hesitate to recommend them to everyone I know.

SuperDiversPhuket, Owner at Super Divers, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Hi guys, thanks for the wonderful write up, its really appreciated! Yes we will try our best to accommodate everyone no matter where they are staying or what their requests, if we can help then we certainly will. Yours weren't even that complicated requests compared to some we've had in the past! We very much hope to see you again should you get the chance to visit Phuket for some more scuba diving in the future!

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I did discover scuba dives with Super Divers at Phuket few months ago and I must say it was an awesome experience! A huge thank you to Josh, my instructor without whom I couldn't have done it. Josh is a really patient, helpful and nice guy who carefully guided me all the way and tried his best to make my first diving experience a lot more easy and enjoyable for me. I will definitely take up the open waters course soon and hopefully I can go back to Phuket again in the future to do some other more challenging and fun dives with Super Divers!

We had a great day! and I'm glad you enjoyed it and are going to continue and get your full Open Water license. Hopefully you'll make it back to Phuket at some point and we'll go diving again.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

When we went to Phuket for holidays, we went diving with Super Divers. Our instructor was Josh. We knew him from last year as we passed our PADI with him and naturally we called him again because he was very nice and friendly. He was very supportive all along, and he brought me to the water surface when I had problems equalizing.

The equipment were in good conditions. I love their new wet suit with their great logo on it. When we were diving, Josh made sure that all of us were fine, helping us all to feel very safe and relaxed. He was very sharp at pointing all sorts of creatures we didn't spot.
Josh is also very good at taking underwater pictures and he has great shots of our family with turtles and fishes.
Overall I think Super Divers are great!
Stephane H, 12
Alexandre H, 15

It was great to see you all again and always nice to dive again with our previous Open Water diving students! I look forward to next time the family gets a chance to visit Phuket. Thank you very much for your review boys, your grade = A+