“Beautiful Phi Phi Day Trip”
Review of Super Divers

Super Divers
Ranked #1 of 38 Tours in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Super Divers Phuket PADI 5 Star Dive Center offers free Super Divers t-shirts and extra dives with all PADI dive courses, great customer service, small groups, free private tuition, competitive prices, and an excellent refund policy. Full range of Phuket diving day trips for certified divers. The best dive sites like Phi Phi and Racha Noi included with all PADI courses! Our PADI open water course includes six dives instead of the standard four dives. No experience needed for the one day PADI discover scuba diving, and you can even try first in the pool for free! Great for children aged 10 or over, and even non-swimmers can dive. All our staff are carefully selected for their experience, patience, and friendliness. Super Divers also offers a large selection of Similan liveaboards to suit all budgets. We use the best dive boat in Phuket which has an onboard chef, breakfast and lunch are freshly prepared, and refreshments are served for free all day. We have a fast email response time with personal replies, and we answer your questions. Others might try and copy us, but we are the original Phuket dive center to base our business on offering fantastic customer service. Super Divers Phuket - Run by divers, for divers!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Two friends and I joined Matt and Josh for a day trip to three sites at Phi Phi island. Matt was our dive guide, taking my uncertified friend on a DSD trip while my buddy and I toured the rest of the areas. We had an amazing time! Matt's background as an underwater photographer is not-to-be-missed via his photo services for your dive group; our pictures turned out beautifully for a minimal extra fee. From end-to-end, the crew at Super Divers made sure we had what we needed, including transportation, food, and an amazing (and safe!) diving experience.

When we're next in Phuket, we will definitely call upon Matt and Josh again; the only thing we would likely change is to arrange our own transportation to the pier, preferring to avoid the open-air pickup truck ride the next time around.

1  Thank ATLien_traveller
SuperDiversPhuket, Owner at Super Divers, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Thanks for the great review - sometimes the pick ups are done with the open air trucks (songthaew) and sometimes with A/C mini vans ~ see you next time in Phuket!

There are newer reviews for Super Divers

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Completed open water course with Mike from Superdivers, 27th October could not have been happier with the course. Mike is an excellent instructor who is very calm and relaxing to be with making any diver even a beginner like myself feel like a pro.
Course was well delivered with great focus on getting all the safety techniques perfect before moving on. All 6 dives had something different from small caves to black tip reef sharks, was hoping for a whale shark or two but was unlucky this time!!!
Matt answered all emails very quickly and explained everything that could be expected, great service from both these guys and great first impression of the diving community.
If your after a great customer focused course or fun dives then look these guys up!!
Thanks for a great 3 days!!!
Michael- Australia

1  Thank Mykl1975

Glad to hear you enjoyed the course! Hope to see you again for some more scuba diving

Reviewed October 26, 2012

A few months before we actually left for Thailand, I was browsing around TripAdvisor and came across Super Divers. I looked at what they offered and shot them a quick email. Within a hour I received a response from Matt answering all our questions with no problems. Once we actually arrived in Thailand, we continued corresponding to find a day that suited us best (had to reschedule a few times, food sickness and interfering tours) but Matt was finally able to get us out there! We did the 3 dive trip to Racha Noi and Yai and it was amazing. We had never dived before so Matt took my Husband and I aside and patiently taught us everything we had to know to be safe and comfortable. Overall a delightful experience that should not be missed! One of the highlights of our trip!!

1  Thank Taylor W

Glad you enjoyed the trip, thanks for the review!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I went to dive in Phuket in October 2012, and I did it with Super Diver: I warmly recommend these guys to anyone that want to dive in Phutket. As a CMAS diving instructor and PADI dive master with over 400 dives, I am very demanding and I pay a lot of attention to many details when I have to very carefully choose which people I want to dive with. My choice were here a priori based on several feelings: First, their nice website, which presented dive sites with a lot of precision. Second, because after visiting many others diving center around Phuket, my first feeling with Josh confirmed that this guy would be the one with who I want to dive there.
The 3 dives I did with Josh were just exactly what I was expecting. Josh has a very good knowledge of dive sites and he is so a perfect guide, he strictly respects all security procedures, and another aspect that is very important to me, Josh is able to adjust his briefing and speech to your diving experience. I really hate when a diving instructor speaks the same to an Open water and to a dive master, just like if he would rehearse a book without considering your experience or skills. Here, it was like diving with a friend, with equal and reciprocal respects that exists between peoples that love diving for diving, and not only for business.
With Super Divers, you can be sure that all divers will receive a very nice training with teaching skills adapted to your level and skills.
Among the jungle of unnameable diving centers in Phuket, I warmly recommend you to dive with Super Divers if you want to have a perfect dive trip around here whatever your diving experience, as a "first bubble" discovering diver or as very experienced diver !

Hi Jean Baptiste, thanks for the lovely review, i hope all is well with you!
I still have some photos from our day trip, but i lost your e-mail, if you want to forward it to scubadivingphuket@hotmail.com then i will be happy to send them to you.
All the best
Josh

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I did my open water divers license with Super Divers this September.
Matt was quick to respond to all my emails and helped me out a bunch, and my instructor Mike was a legend. Gave really clear instruction and made it great fun. I had 6 great dives and not only are they professional, but they're really good dudes too. I would recommend this to anyone looking to have fun and see some great dive sites. Mike if you're reading, sorry we never got to have a final bash before I left, thanks for everything!

Pleased to hear you enjoyed your scuba diving course here in Phuket - see you next time!