“Cheap and good woodfire pizzas”

Napoli Ristorante Pizzeria
Ranked #62 of 662 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A hidden gem in Patong, Ristorante Napoli is one of the best Italian restaurants in Phuket. The place is an oasis from the craziness and noise of Patong streets and a welcomed reprieve from the usual mediocre Thai and western food that is usually found in this section of the island. A true family-run restaurant with a menu chock full of homemade recipes from Chef Paulo, the owners import many of their ingredients straight from their hometown of Salerno, Italy. The entire experience - from the atmosphere down to the food and coffee - feels as though you've been transported to an Italian grandmother's house. All of their sauces are on point and fresh (all homemade), and the friendly staff are always at the ready to provide recommendations, advice or even a funny joke! The restaurant is located just across the street from Patong Beach Road so it's perfect for anyone coming straight from the beach. From family dinners to a romantic evening or just a quick, delicious lunch, Ristorante Napoli is a true Italian experience that makes you say "mama mia!".
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Probably the least expensive and best tasting pizzas we had while in Thailand. They make the dough fresh and we watched the cook prepare it while we waited. Real authentic pizza at a good price!

1  Thank Chantelle W

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Ehis is the first itaku-ian restaurant that use Italian aromatic herbs! I, having benn in Italy many times I can spot real Italian flavors in restaurants all over the world.
Here in Phuket there are many "fake" Italian restaurants, Napoli IS the one where3 you can taste original Italian pizza and pasta. I reccomend to try 'Risotto", an Italian speciality that no other restaurants here in phuket are able to to offer, Napoli is really a great REAL ITALIAN restaurant!

1  Thank 246Foodlover
Reviewed April 5, 2013

I'm an Italian food lover and living in Phuket I often visit a lot of Italian restaurants here.
But my favorite one is Napoli at Patong beach. The food is fantastic with genuine Italian herbs.
I often eat "spaghetti sea-food" here a dish that honestly I can't find so delicious in other Italian restaurants on the island.

2  Thank Aareerat
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We recerntly returned to Phuket for our third consecutive year. Each year we return to Napoli restaurant to have a break from Thai cuisine and enjoy traditional Italian food. Located in a quite side street (at least in Patong terms!) just off Patong Beach Rd, this place is well appointed and took us back to our time in Tuscany.

All dishes are well priced, the bruschetta is loaded with garlic, italian parsely, olive oil and tomatoes which are super ripe. The first course pastas are always a winner, lasagna and spagetti bolognese are superb and so flavoursome. I always enjoy a veal masala or saltimbocca which leaves me feeling very content.

The wine list is extensive and the house white or red are very quaffable and good value.

If you like Italian food, you will love Napoli..

1  Thank Andrew W
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Quaint little restaurant, head chef lovely and food excellently priced and delicious. Came here 4 times in 14 nights, which for us is a lot given we like to try all different restaurants

Been to Napoli Ristorante Pizzeria? Share your experiences!