“Very nice.”

Napoli Ristorante Pizzeria
Ranked #62 of 662 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: A hidden gem in Patong, Ristorante Napoli is one of the best Italian restaurants in Phuket. The place is an oasis from the craziness and noise of Patong streets and a welcomed reprieve from the usual mediocre Thai and western food that is usually found in this section of the island. A true family-run restaurant with a menu chock full of homemade recipes from Chef Paulo, the owners import many of their ingredients straight from their hometown of Salerno, Italy. The entire experience - from the atmosphere down to the food and coffee - feels as though you've been transported to an Italian grandmother's house. All of their sauces are on point and fresh (all homemade), and the friendly staff are always at the ready to provide recommendations, advice or even a funny joke! The restaurant is located just across the street from Patong Beach Road so it's perfect for anyone coming straight from the beach. From family dinners to a romantic evening or just a quick, delicious lunch, Ristorante Napoli is a true Italian experience that makes you say "mama mia!".
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Our son vistited Patong about 2 weeks before us and he recommended this Italian restuarant in Patong. It was well worth the visit with great decor and an excellent menu and wine list. It is tucked around the corner in a little lane just a short walk south on the beach road from the Bangla Road intersection. Our host Tony and his staff made us feel very welcome and we had an enjoyable evening at a reasonable price. We will definately go back next time we visit Patong and we would recommend this restaurant to everyone who likes fine Italian food.

3  Thank Wynnuman

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This place makes great pizza and pasta for where it is. Your not going to get a Lygon St pizza but it's pretty good. The kids loved the pasta and it's great to have a change from the Thai food.

2  Thank Rod3333
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

A nice place to go when you need a change from having Thai food. The tomato base crab pasta dish had a lovely flavour but the crab was overcooked which was disappointing. The crab was in its shell and would have been nice to have a shell cracker or water to wash my hands. The others had pizza which were nice. Service was good, however we didn't appreciate the owner staring at us all the time. I think he wanted to see our reaction when eating to see if we were enjoying it, we found it a little uncomfortable.

2  Thank trustv
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I had the pleasure of stumbling across this restaurant during my trip to Phuket in August 2011 and im late in writing this review, but i just wanted to say that i had the best italian food in all of Phuket here at this restaurant.
The food is very traditional neapolitan and the hosts and servers are a wonderful. Tony the owner and Peppe the spruiker outside the restaurant really took care of me, seating me promptly, offering great advice on the dishes (which i didn't really need much of as im an Australian/Italian, so i know my food). The prices are great too, i would highly recommend this restaurant to anybody, travelling solo or with family & friends.
Saluti a Tony e Peppe...........grazie mille per tutto.

3  Thank Oze63
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We had a great experience here, I had pizza it was the best pizza I have had in a long time, my girl friend had the seafood pasta and she said that it was the best meal she had in Thailand.
I would recommend this place for sure the service was great and we never waited long at all for meals

3  Thank Fezztrip