“Great local place to eat”

Sabai Beach Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 620 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Being our first time to Phuket, we were recommended this place from local and reviewed on TA. Did not disappoint us at all and very affordable. Service and food was good.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I loved eating here! When they said hot they mean hot and that is something very difficult to get in an area with a lot of tourist! I had the authentic thai chilli beef salad and it was beautiful. Cheap, clean and staff is attentive. A nice place to cool off for lunch on a hot day

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I have been visiting Patong Beach for 15 years. I was referred to Sabai Sabai by one of the local Taylor's. I instantly fell in love with the place. The casual dining experience allows me to have lunch in my swim gear or shorts and t-shirt in the eve. I always have the Thai dishes, not the western dishes. The western dishes are popular but I love Thai food. I enjoy the soups, tom ca gai and the curry dishes such as their green curry. The spice cools me down in the heat. They do a wonderful glass noodle, seafood and chicken salad. Definitely worth trying. I will continue to go back to Sabai Sabai as long as I keep going to Phuket.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Cheap and authentic thai food.
Good place to visit if you are in Patong Beach area.
Nice tom yam soup.

1  Thank Wendy K
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Visited the restaurant recently and I am suprised at the ranking on Trip advisor. The green curry was very good but the special the massman curry was not good and far too sweet. Servmice was efficient but not friendly, I would not visit again in a hurry.

1  Thank theboss