“Can't go wrong here”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
“Can't go wrong here”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

We opted to try this little unassuming Thai restaurant on soi post office Patong. The place was clean and welcoming. Unlike a lot of places in Patong there was no-one employed on the front with the purpose of getting customers in.
Me and the wife has spring rolls for entree, they were very cheap, but we only got 3 between us (one each and another cut in half). I thought this was a little bit penny pinching, however I've got to say they were outstanding, crispy and incredibly tasty.
For the main,we both had different Thai curries, again the food was outstanding.
A slight criticism is that the staff are a little too quick to take plates away ( I hadn't put my fork down) and they give me the bill and stood over me whilst counting my cash. Though the place wasn't busy, I had the feeling they were trying to usher us out after our meal.
I would definitely recommend this restaurant and would eat here again, no problem.

• Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
“Super delicious food and reasonable price”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This place looks like a normal eatery but the food is very good with prompt service. The best thing is the price. We had thai fried rice which they charged only 80 baht when other places in karon and phuket were charging 160 baht for a single dish. This place deserves the best with its super location and food quality.

Visited October 2013
Wodonga, Victoria, Australia
“Best Thai food.”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We had read the good reviews on Trip Advisor and decided to try Sabai Sabai for dinner tonight. We had the green curry chicken, sweet and sour pork, and chicken and cashews, and my daughter had a BLT. The food was delicious, so good we ordered another chicken and cashews for the men. It was the best Thai meal we've had in the past 10 days. Staff were friendly and great service. We enjoyed it so much that we are going back for dinner tomorrow night. After some of the very average meals we have had, I wish we had eaten here sooner. Prices are great, food fantastic, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013
Frankston, Australia
“Great little restaurant”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Nothing to look at and quite small but the food is good. Lots of people eating here and I've heard there is sometimes a queue. We were here in the low season so it wasn't as busy. Friend service and tasty food for for a good price. The menu has authentic Thai and some western choices for those wanting a break from the spice!

Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST! ”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

After a recommendation from others We went here on our last night, Delicious food, friendly staff, good prices! Wish I found this place sooner than I did!