You would not get a better deal with breakfast and swimming pool. It is a bit far way from the beach so you might have to spend 200- 300 baht on a tuk tuk ride every time you wish to go to the patong beach/ Nightlife. The staff is not friendly enough but the rooms are clean. Also, no beds only mattresses- not uncomfortable though and certainly not a deal breaker. Quiet and cosy with clean surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Operate on the motto "SMART, CLEAN, and SIMPLE;" The Album Loft is the one of hotel serviced residence in Patong beach, Phuket’s most popular beaches. To relax and enjoy simply Thai contemporary stylish designed with a personal touch accommodation situated at the Nanai Road, the heart of quiet residence area in Patong. The designed with a minimalist style themed in white and grey was created to provide a warm and friendly atmosphere for our valued guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your The Album Loft at Nanai Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Album Loft Hotel Patong
- The Album Loft At Nanai Road Patong, Phuket