See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Had a great stay for one night. Great value. Nice roof top pool. Rooms very clean, good shower pressure. Staff very friendly! Let us use pool facilities after check out and provided luggage room. Wifi was great and available through out!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Showers were very good, wifi worked well, beds were very large and comfortable and the bedrooms were nice and spacious. Very friendly helpful staff, even let us stay and use the pool after our check-out time!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank SierraPandora
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stayed in YK Patong Resort, it was the cheapest hotel I could get on short notice but was worth a lot more, very big rooms, pool, free internet, breakfast and second to none service. I would defintly recommend it here and I will be back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Darragh K
Reviewed June 2, 2013

staying in yk patong made my time in phuket very enjoyable, with friendly staff clean hotel and rooms, with huge beds!! good location with being 5-10min walk from patong beach with good market stalls and street food along the way! the pool on the roof is very nice and relaxing with good facilities like sauna, steam room and GYM!! if i was to come back to patong id definately be coming back to YK patong hotel.

Room Tip: always on offer through booking.com
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Alexander A
Reviewed May 8, 2013

thanks for all sevice I very happy friendly starff working . I love swimmimgpool exercise and sauna :) also free wifi I need . ,..I like there have sevice travel so I can buy ticket and easy with good sevice... and the price of room not to expensive :) for sure I will come back to stay there again..

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends