See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 8, 2013

thanks for all sevice I very happy friendly starff working . I love swimmimgpool exercise and sauna :) also free wifi I need . ,..I like there have sevice travel so I can buy ticket and easy with good sevice... and the price of room not to expensive :) for sure I will come back to stay there again..

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Rattiya A
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Hello, I am Alex from Kuwait. I just booked this hotel online. What can I say. It's Nice. Good hospitality. Active and very helpful reception, Good safety box. There's lot of russian girls here, heh, amm.. Good swimming pool and finally I like the room service and the Air Condition just amazing. ah one more thing, It's very quit area so you can sleep nicely. ;)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Alex A
Reviewed July 31, 2012

At first we were worried about this hotel being so cheap so it would not offer much facilties but were surprised by the location and facilities they provided. Excellent staff, spacious rooms, roof top swimming pool well maintained, sauna bath, gymnasium on terrace, bar and pool tabel in the reception area.......much more to offer than its price

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
7  Thank gaurav n
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We stayed at the YK Resort following a recommendation from a friend/colleague, While the hotel is clean it is basic.

The bed was very hard and uncomfortable.

there are no hand towels in the rooms and there is no hot water over the hand basin. Wi Fi is inadequate and we tried to get this in several room before finding one in which it worked.

Tea and coffee making facilities are not present in the rooms although when requested we were supplied with the basics - - this enable me to have hot water for shaving at least.

The majority of staff did not speak nor understand English and all communications needed to go through the manager.

We requested tourist information and the manager arranged some tours for us. However they were arranged with a friend of the manager (this I did not object to) who did not know the area of the tour (this I did object to) and was unable to guide us in Old Phuket Town at all. I believe that this is a fault of the management as we relied on their recommendations.

There is no ability to access any food in this hotel and even though there is a restaurant across the road it is very basic and not worth while, the food was no more than adequate.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 2pinkducks
Reviewed April 18, 2012

I stayed here with an Air Asia package. Pretty central location within a 10 minute walk to the beach and bangla road. Room is big with balcony, great rooftop pool, and friendly hotel staff. one of my tours was late picking me up and the gentleman at the front desk phoned the company for me to see what the delay was! My only recommendation is get a room that does not face the main road as it is busy and if your a light sleeper you will be awoken every so often.

• Stayed: April 2012