“Awesome food, customer service and price!”
Review of BBQ Hut Restaurant - CLOSED

BBQ Hut Restaurant
Cuisines: Barbecue, Mexican, Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 15, 2011

We went to dinner at BBQ Hut a couple of times and also for breakfast a couple of times when we visited in August.

The food is excellent! It is a mix of Mexican and Thai. We tried both menu's for dinner and both were great. Excellent cocktails too :)

Breakfast was to die for!!! Especially after a big night out, they have an awesome fry up and the coffee is excellent. In a nice big cup too which is what you want.

Great customer service with a smile :)

Def. go back again when we visit Patong :)

Reviewed September 1, 2011

I used to live in Phuket and would make sure I'd stop in and eat here every week as a ritual. Now being back in Australia, I still stop in with my wife, family and friends when we're on holidays.

The ribs are fantastic however my favourite dish on the menu is the chicken burrito....which I do struggle to finish. Really looking forward to checking out the new location on my next trip.

I highly recommend giving BBQ Hut a try.....you won't be disappointed, just like I haven't been in the last 7 years of eating here. AROY MAK MAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

Reviewed July 2, 2011

We found that this restaurant was very hard to find since google map show the last location that the were at near the Mercure hotel. They are not at the location that is posted in the Phuket books. They are located a couple of blocks from Bangla Road near the Palmyra Hotel (SP?) on the opposite side of the road from subway.
I had the Nachos and my husband had some sort of Omelet. We thought in our opinion that the food was average. Nothing to write home about. We found that other restaurants we a little better.
Good people watching from the outdoor seating area!

TFALee, Webmaster at BBQ Hut Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2011

Thanks for the constructive feedback, we have since updated our address and now have our web address listed, on the website we have our location marked with a sat map.

Reviewed June 18, 2011

Wow!! I love this place the Baby back Ribs are so tender and delicious, the jacket potato and sweetcorn are mouthwatering. The frozen Margaritas wow!! they are the best made Margaritas in Patong and I've tried different places BBQ Hut is the best!! I recommend this place to everyone they have a huge menu choice from Ribs,Mexican,Thai, Pasta,Seafood . I'll definately be back, it's well priced, nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Thanks BBQ Hut for great service and wonderful food. Alisa,Rene,Brendon

1  Thank alisaperth
Reviewed December 2, 2010

BBQ Hut is superb for Mexican food. We went twice. They do the usual nachos, fajita, chillis etc. We did not try the ribs but they are said to be excellent. They also do other Asian food.

The staff are friendly & efficient.

Location is one street back from Beach Road, Rat-U-Thit Road & close to the Holiday Inn Hotel & Hard Rock Cafe.

Highly recommended.

We also tried the Coyote Mexican on Beach Road. We preferred BBQ Hut as we thought the food was nicer & also a lot cheaper.

The BBQ Hut is now in a new location. We are on te same road, but farther north from the Holiday Inn. We have our web address now listed and on there is a sat map showing our exact location. Our location is effective since May 2011.