“Excellent”
Review of M Narina Hotel

M Narina Hotel
Ranked #226 of 328 Hotels in Patong
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Hotel is very clean and stuff is very friendly. They always try to help and solve your problems. Hotel is very close to the Patong Beach. Just across the hotel there is an exchange office, bank, ATM, market, laundry service, 2 coffee shops and a taxi station. ocation is excellent. There is a very nice pool at the roof. WI-FI works great and neighborhood is very silent that you can sleep easily.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
m-narinacom, Manager at M Narina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Dear Guest;

We are so glad that you had a great time in Phuket and M-Narina Hotel. We will keep working hard to satisfy our customers with all facilities and services... Thank you very much for good comments and we would like to see you soon..

Best regards

There are newer reviews for M Narina Hotel

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Thanking "Tripadvisor" & "Camp of India" for helping me choose this hotel. I was in doubt seeing the rates as in India too you don’t get basic hotel in this rate. I went through the reviews posted on TA and finally booking taking Gods name. The hotel matches my requirement as i wanted to visit Phi phi & James bond island as per the plan made by Camp of India and had limited stay at hotel.

Hotel is close to Patong beach and has a general store & ATM at walking distance. Hotel too give scooter on rent @ 200 bath per day. Pls book it in advance as demand is higher than supply.

Hotel is neat and room size is decent enough. Hotel provides all basic amenities along with 2 bottles of water & WIFI Free. Pls purchase 6 lt of water bottle from 7eleven store for refill and daily use. Hotel should provide electric kettle, which was only the miss from hotel side. I was carrying my own kettle as advised by "Camps to India", it made my life easy. Staff is excellent, specially 2 ladies at reception who were courteous and helpful. More importantly - ever smiling. Breakfast is ordinary.

We loved the hotel and recommend it to all looking for value for money and are keen to explore the city rather than hotel.

Have fun..we loved the place n people. Dont miss Phi Phi & James bond island, specially if you are going with Family.

Room Tip: close to lift.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest;

We were so glad to have chance to welcome you and your family. Your comments are so important for us to keep and/or improve our service for better all the time.. We would like to see you back in Phuket very soon...

Namaste

Reviewed August 23, 2013

The check in was fairly fast. The room was ready though we arrived early. The room was big, clean and the towels were folded into two cute elephants.

Pros: Close to beach- approximately 10 minutes. Close to OTOP market and shopping areas. I liked the pool at roof top. It is open till 11PM. Money exchange and 7-11 available close by.

Cons: The shopping centre is good 15-20 mins walk, definitely not 5 mins as stated in the website. There is no taxi service available at the hotel. We had to walk around 15 mins to get a taxi.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DeeRoy84
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I was so impressed by this hotel. Dont let the price fool you. I was shocked. I read great reviews about this hotel on Trip Advisor so I thought to give it a try. Great big rooms, super clean, balcony with patio, safe in room and refrigerator. This place has it all, nice restaurant and everything ! I was kind of leary because of the price, but the price should be much higher, so don't let it fool you. I seen all the reviews was good so booked it and I completely enjoyed my stay. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Renee L
m-narinacom, Genel Müdür at M Narina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Dear globetrekker2003,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Phuket and we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay.

We do our best for our guests and the most important for us to give the best service with the economical prices. We really like to see you again in our hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Excellent staff. Hotel was beautiful. I stayed 3 nights and felt i could have stayed more. Loved the decor. People were so friendly. My family and I had wonderful time there. I will go back as soon as i can.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I had a short and fantastic stay for 3 nights. Location is great and rooms are nice. They care about the guests and staff are very helpful. You get all u can get out of phuket for a reasonable amount of money. Will stay again if i happen to go again.

Dear Alperoldo,

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Phuket.

We are also so pleased to meet you. And wish to see you soon in the future.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Rooms were a brilliant size with balcony area and great sized bathroom with a proper shower area instead of the 'wet room' style we had got used to on our travels. Excellent value for money in comparison to both other areas and other hotels in the same area. Clean, comfortable beds and wifi available throughout hotel. Only slight drawback was the location which is about a 10/15min walk to shopping centre and Bangla Road however this walk is full of bars restaurants and the usual street vendors so easy and enjoyable, however was a little desolate at night but did not feel unsafe. Staff on reception were helpful although didn't have much interaction with them. Didn't use or see the pool but a nice option. Adjacent restaurant appeared good value and also option of other eateries for breakfast as well as convenient 7/11 and pharmacy on the corner. Not all taxi drivers/tour operators recognised the name of the hotel, however it was very easy to find. Enjoyable stay with a luxury feel for a bargain price!

1  Thank Ciara C
m-narinacom, Manager at M Narina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear Ciara C,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and all your comments. I will share it with my collegues and we will do our best to improve our services.

Hope to see you soon again in our hotel.

Regards,