“Sunburn Massage”
Review of Let's Relax Spa

Let's Relax Spa
Ranked #19 of 81 Spas & Wellness in Patong
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Extremely professional ladies, who are very soft spoken and kind. After sun massage with aloe gel was amazing on hot skin after day trip to Phi Phi, prices are very reasonable.
Highly recommended!!!

1  Thank Ash G
There are newer reviews for Let's Relax Spa

Reviewed September 23, 2012

If you're looking for superior massaging technique, this is not the place to go. But if you're looking for a place with decent service, cleanliness and atmosphere, Let's Relax does it well.

My family and I were quite disappointed with what we got (we all chose a 2 hour Body & Soul package which comprises of a body scrub/wrap and a massage), considering we've had better massages around Thailand and in Patong. They had a lot of customers, so our booking was the last session of the day. The service was good: reception was warm, the staff were very friendly, and the after service was superb (ginger tea and cookies, yes please!). The rooms were very clean and private with their own showers. My parents did complain about how their room was facing the road, so they had all of the noise from the street (listening to Muay Thai adverts isn't exactly a great way to relax).

I do recommend purchasing merchandise from there. Their cookies were delicious and packaged nicely. Weren't too expensive either.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

it's not bad and clean i did full body oul massage for 450 baht in a not bad place with a private room which is good.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

The Thai massages at Let's Relax were ok, we had better while we were in Thailand. The whole staff was not friendly at all, seemed like they couldn't wait for us to leave. My wife had some specific massage needs due to her back injury, but none of them spoke any English whatsoever and couldn't understand what she wanted. In the middle of the massage our therapists both got up and left for five minutes to go get some hot towels for the rest of our massage, yet they docked the time off of our hour massage. Not too impressed.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

This is conveniently located on the way from my hotel to Bangla road... On entry, I was surprised at the pleasantness & the courtesy of the staff.

Had a very relaxing foot massage... ( A guy next to me started sleeping and was snoring very loudly.. Instead of being irritated, I was bemused by the soothing effect he must have experienced. They didn't wake him up also... )

Will definitely like to go back again.