“average at best”

BeachHouse Sports Bar and Restaurant
Cuisines: International, British, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Chill out atmosphere, Sports on 5 big screens. Happy hours beers.Wednesday & Sunday Roast Dinner. Famous Roast dinner in Patong
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Food was pretty decent, beer very over priced unfortunately like other places in phuket. Pool table looked like it had been in a knife fight and lost.. and they still wanted you to pay for every game you played. Might of hung out longer after my meal if they weren't trying to squeeze my money out of me with there awful pool table, wouldn't go back..

1  Thank Jon C
thaijust, Owner at BeachHouse Sports Bar and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear sir, just out of interest when were you in my restarant and time roughly? i appreciate the comments about the pool table, i know its not in the best condition and thats why we dont charge to use it. my staff say they havent charged anyone and i am at the bar regularly and never saw this happen... thanks in advance for finding the time to reply to me... kind regards

Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is a pleasant sports bar with several Tvs to catch all the expat sport. A great warm friendly welcome is assured from owner and thai bar staff.The beers are ice cold and the food both thai and western is tasty and great value for money.

2  Thank Steve J
Reviewed September 25, 2012

were greeted rather coldly. We were seated and given our free bottle the beer, we didn't even manage to drink half of the bottle was very hot.
Which bring us to having to ask for water.
Next the meal came out and I wish it hadn't. We didn't eat half our meal and we were ignored and avoided. I hope this reaches everyone. I didn't expect it to be fantastic but I also didnt expect it to that horrible.

4  Thank Kurtis l
thaijust, Owner at BeachHouse Sports Bar and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

kurtis, thanks for your review, however i am perplexed at your level of english for an australian citizen... we do not offer free beer and the beer we do serve comes from an ice box and i do believe ice is very cold, so where you got warm beer from was certainly not the beachhouse...thankyou

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The food was poor and very slow in arriving. They have ample tv screens for watching the football. The pool table is a joke with masking tape covering several holes and with a slope you could ski down, also the tips on the cues looked like they had been used to hammer nails. Granted the beer was cold, but fridges usually do that to beer. All in a decent place to watch football.

2  Thank Ajhyndman
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife Teresa and I spend 2 months each year in Patong on Nanni Rd, the BeachHouse has become a regular place to eat and hang out during our stay, Justin the owner and the Girls who work there have made us feel like family, Like most people who try the curries I am addicted to the green and red curry, the best in Thailand and a massive meal for 80 baht, Teresa is addicted to the roast meals which she has to have on Wednesday & Sunday's without fail! I cant believe she can eat all that in one sitting. There is not another bar in Patong where as a couple you feel so at ease, it is just so laid back, we both love sports me rugby & league Teresa football, we never miss a game as Justin caters for anything you want to watch, there are 4 TV's so no one misses out. There is also free pool table and most importantly the coldest beers going, I highly recommend the BeachHouse to anyone wanting a great meal, sports fans, couples, cold beer guzzlers it caters to all. Again see you next year BeachHouse cant wait!