“Good Bar with Great value Bar Food”

BeachHouse Sports Bar and Restaurant
Cuisines: International, British, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
Description: Chill out atmosphere, Sports on 5 big screens. Happy hours beers.Wednesday & Sunday Roast Dinner. Famous Roast dinner in Patong
Khao Lak, Thailand
“Good Bar with Great value Bar Food”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This is a pleasant sports bar with several Tvs to catch all the expat sport. A great warm friendly welcome is assured from owner and thai bar staff.The beers are ice cold and the food both thai and western is tasty and great value for money.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Steve J

Perth, Australia
“This was by far my worst food and drink...”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

were greeted rather coldly. We were seated and given our free bottle the beer, we didn't even manage to drink half of the bottle was very hot.
Which bring us to having to ask for water.
Next the meal came out and I wish it hadn't. We didn't eat half our meal and we were ignored and avoided. I hope this reaches everyone. I didn't expect it to be fantastic but I also didnt expect it to that horrible.

• Visited September 2012
4 Thank Kurtis l
thaijust, Owner at BeachHouse Sports Bar and Restaurant, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
kurtis, thanks for your review, however i am perplexed at your level of english for an australian citizen... we do not offer free beer and the beer we do serve comes from an ice box and i do believe ice is very cold, so where you got warm beer from was certainly not the beachhouse...thankyou
“Ok place”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

The food was poor and very slow in arriving. They have ample tv screens for watching the football. The pool table is a joke with masking tape covering several holes and with a slope you could ski down, also the tips on the cues looked like they had been used to hammer nails. Granted the beer was cold, but fridges usually do that to beer. All in a decent place to watch football.

2 Thank Ajhyndman
Indianapolis, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“See you next year BeachHouse!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

My wife Teresa and I spend 2 months each year in Patong on Nanni Rd, the BeachHouse has become a regular place to eat and hang out during our stay, Justin the owner and the Girls who work there have made us feel like family, Like most people who try the curries I am addicted to the green and red curry, the best in Thailand and a massive meal for 80 baht, Teresa is addicted to the roast meals which she has to have on Wednesday & Sunday's without fail! I cant believe she can eat all that in one sitting. There is not another bar in Patong where as a couple you feel so at ease, it is just so laid back, we both love sports me rugby & league Teresa football, we never miss a game as Justin caters for anything you want to watch, there are 4 TV's so no one misses out. There is also free pool table and most importantly the coldest beers going, I highly recommend the BeachHouse to anyone wanting a great meal, sports fans, couples, cold beer guzzlers it caters to all. Again see you next year BeachHouse cant wait!

• Visited July 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Confused by VERY misleading reviews”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I just went to Phuket again last weekend, and decided to take a trip to Patong for a night out. Based on the trip adviser reviews we decided to check out BeachHouse as it sounded amazing. What a disappointment. We thought we must have been in the wrong place as it is nothing like what the reviews described. The food took nearly an hour to arrive for just a simple burger in a bread bun, and was very average when it did. The atmosphere wasn't inviting; in fact kind of the opposite. Having been to Phuket many times before, I was extremely surprised that this would even get in the top 100 never mind number 1.

• Visited September 2012
6 Thank SC1979TRAVEL
BenchaPhuket, BHteam at BeachHouse Sports Bar and Restaurant, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Dear SC1979TRAVEL,
Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. We will be improving our service and food as per your suggestion

Regarding to Saturday night, your group have called to reserve 16 paxs table. Which it's not available in Beachhouse as we always have local, expats and regular customers come to watch their favourite sports. so to book the 16 persons table isn't fair for them. in fact, you and your group came only 7-8 persons. About the burger we apologise once again we will definitely check on it. you may missed the part of review that you and your friends did enjoy a free pool and cheap iced cold beers.

We already stated our Beachhouse as " Sport Bar , Dinning in Budget " What we are is in the photos and the reviews. I do understand your review but to be fair to us. You better try harder on searching and learning about property, services and type of restaurants before travelling. if you're in the mood of tuck in shirt , glitter dresses and high heels may not suitable for ours. Easy, Relax, Cold drink, Good food is Beachhouse.

We look forward to serve us in nearly future and make sure you will have a good burger :)
Regards,