“Excellent food”

Cuisines: European, German, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We've been there many times its very tasty, good food, especially in patong the service was okay....

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

I traveled alone for 8 night and I ate here lunch and dinner everyday this is a great restaurant clean good service, get what you pay for real lil gem! Make some time for this one you won't regret it :) I loved the team there, they are great!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Delicious food and great atmosphere. Great service and relaxing environment. I will be back for sure

1  Thank kimmy173
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Very impressed with the food will be going back quite a few times over our 3 week holiday! Probably the best ive had so far!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I loved this restaurant so much that I ate here for 4 lunches and 5 dinners out of my 7 night stay in Patong. If I could give this more stars I would! I also had a meal at No 9 2nd Restuarant (the sister restaurant), it was enjoyable also however not as nice as the original No 9. This is one of the most enjoyable meals I have ever had. I fell in love with their "Penang Curry" and had this 7 out of my 9 meals, and I had the Pad Thai for the remaining 2 meals. Their Penang Curry is amazing, as was the Pad Thai. I can not recommend this restaurant highly enough.

The staff are so great, they always had a smile on their face and would bring me a Mango Juice after my second meal there as soon as I sat down. Great prices too.